Wow! Another one!

CB7Tuner91

2 hours ago, Elvick_ said:

Dude, stop. They've had PS+ and PS Now for longer than they started to offer PS2 on PS4. Both services they could have used in conjunction with PS2 games. 

Remember where one of the features of PS+ was PS3 and PS Vita games. "that's different", is it? Nevermind the fact that adding games = more things for people to buy. And hey look, many of the PS2 games were on PS Now before they changed how that worked and they... are still there in the new COllection or whatever it's called. 

IF you think they will keep up the same energy when the people running PS don't even get why anyone would want to play old games and when the company wants to kill it's legacy content because it's such a bother to them that it exists, then lmao at you. Just keep me out of your fantasy. They dropped releasing classics on PS3. They dropped releasing classics on PS4. And they'll do the same once more. They can't even be bothered to commit to putting in trophies into all the games, and you think they'll bother to keep releasing them long term. lol lmao even.

The difference is that they've dedicated an entire tier to three things- Game Trials, Streaming. and the addition of classic titles. You're suggesting they're going to outright drop one of the few things Premium actually offers sounds like far more of a cope than what I'm saying. 
Do I think the rate at which these things comes out is going to go up? Hell no. But you're going to the other extreme. Premium has little enough going for it already, and the number of people I've seen dropping it for Extra due to lacklustre classic support that suggests that yes, a decent number of us did upgrade for them and would have continued on that tier had the support been better.
Stop making yourself out to be the enlightened one here, like it matters which of us is correct at the end of the day. If Sony are going to get people to the highest tier- which is what they want- they clearly need to make the service more appealing, not less. Dropping classics in this situation would only hurt them further when there's so little else on that tier worth acknowledging.

Edited by Alos88
  • Like 4