Can't use cheat anymore

nezarreza

Can’t say I’m too surprised this eventually got patched as It’s evident upon release Bend Studio forgot to prevent the “end level” cheat from affecting trophies by enabling it from the map on the pause menu during a mini-game.

Edited by Dry
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Fiercethetear said:

Wow you actually have to play the game to get the trophies. Such a dick move by the developers.

I mean, it kind of is to do it post launch, when the leaderboard is already tainted. Why didn't QA find it before launch?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ollo99 said:

If you use the cheat to pop them, you're missing out on an amazing game. The first 4 missions are incredible 

I did use cheats but l do not think l miss anything. Sure, game might be amazing but with the controls game had… Not so much. They could have polished a little bit

• Like 2

Having played through the PS5 versions legit i'm actually glad this was patched.

Won't make me feel the temptation of cheating through what is, in my opinion, the weakest of the original SF trilogy when i play through these games again.

I would usually avoid stacking games that take a few hours, but these are so incredibly fun, i'll gladly go through them again on the PS4 versions. Please do yourself a favor and go through it legit at least once. While some missions are rough (looking at you, Aztec temple) it's still a solid game.

• 1 month later...