PSA: You Can Reload Mid-Death Scene on Impossible

BlackTorito

1 minute ago, BlackTorito said:

I just died in CH3 to the centrifuge machine (lol unnexpected) got a mild heart attack and quickly paused while there was blood on the screen and got back to main menu.

I could reload my save without issues and thankfully was still on Impossible, so there you go, you are safe in traps too now.

I was worried about the traps because IM NOT PAYING PS+ lol

Good luck folks,

Hahaha… Indeed! You can negate the perma-death through pause menu or PS button to XMB. Enjoy your impossible travel, mate! I have nice memories about that too… lol

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Desavenencia said:

Hahaha… Indeed! You can negate the perma-death through pause menu or PS button to XMB. Enjoy your impossible travel, mate! I have nice memories about that too… lol

Yeah I was just worried that if I actually died I would be screwed because i’m not backing up my save to PS+!

I really like DS, enjoying it a lot! ??

• Like 1

I both love and hate the new impossible mode challenge. I love it because it's not absurdly difficult compared to the hard difficulty like the original and Dead Space 2 had, but I hate it because there's a lot of places where you can die instantly to a danger that isn't very clearly presented on screen. Like accidentally running into one of the Guardians because you thought he died under stasis.