Imposing Arsenal Trophy Guide

With the new update for PS5 you need 27 weapons at the max level. (4,10,12,13,15)

estimate time 50 hours+

The fastest way to get the trophy is to play with Supply Bags from the Fixer class and some mutators on.

Go to online private / Moscow chapter 1 / Easy Difficulty / Enable Bots and mutators: Restless Horde, All Flash No Bang, Thief, Looter.

Tier 1

Scout Rifle Level 15

Compact SMG Level 15

Shotgun Level 15

Pistole Level 15

Maschine Pistol Level 15

Tier 2

Assault Rifle Level 15

Sporting Carabine Level 15

Classic Battle Rifle Level 15

Classic Bullup Rifle Level 15

Light Automatic Weapon Level 15

SMG Level 15

Combat Shotgun Level 15

Sniper Rifle Level 15

PDW Level 15

Combat Shotgun Level 15

Double-Barreled Shotgun Level 15

Revolver Level 13

Tier 3

Assault Carabine Level 15

Battle Rifle Level 15

Bullup Rifle Level 15

Advanced Combat Weapon Level 15

Advanced SMG Level 15

Special SMG Level 15

Assault Shotgun Level 15

Crossbow Level 12

Grenade Launcher Level 10

Goncho Mark 2 Level Level 4

Edited by PoundofLife89-_-
  • Like 3

On 1/28/2023 at 4:51 AM, PoundofLife89-_- said:

With the new update for PS5 you need 27 weapons at the max level. (4,10,12,13,15)

estimate time 50 hours+

The fastest way to get the trophy is to play with Supply Bags from the Fixer class and some mutators on.

Go to online private / Moscow chapter 1 / Easy Difficulty / Enable Bots and mutators: Restless Horde, All Flash No Bang, Thief, Looter.

Tier 1

Scout Rifle Level 15

Compact SMG Level 15

Shotgun Level 15

Pistole Level 15

Maschine Pistol Level 15

Tier 2

Assault Rifle Level 15

Sporting Carabine Level 15

Classic Battle Rifle Level 15

Classic Bullup Rifle Level 15

Light Automatic Weapon Level 15

SMG Level 15

Combat Shotgun Level 15

Sniper Rifle Level 15

PDW Level 15

Combat Shotgun Level 15

Double-Barreled Shotgun Level 15

Revolver Level 13

Tier 3

Assault Carabine Level 15

Battle Rifle Level 15

Bullup Rifle Level 15

Advanced Combat Weapon Level 15

Advanced SMG Level 15

Special SMG Level 15

Assault Shotgun Level 15

Crossbow Level 12

Grenade Launcher Level 10

Goncho Mark 2 Level Level 4

Deleted due to my stupidly.

Edited by Wild-Arms-R

20 hours ago, Ruben-Ocampo said:

Hi, it looks like the trophy description may be confusing for new players.

With the new update on the weapon progression system the game allows you to reach level 15 on each weapon. However, for the trophy to unlock each weapon must be at level 5 and not level 15.

In my particular case, I already had 100% of the game in both versions of WWZ for PS4 (American and Japanese). When transferring my data to play on PS5, the game left my weapons at lvl 5 to go up to lvl 6, I only needed to level up to 5 the multi-barreled shotgun, which is the new weapon that Saber have added to the game. As soon as I leveled up this new weapon that they added the trophy unlocked.

There is no need to level all weapons to lvl 15. You just need to level up to 5 each weapon. 

I hope this information saves time for those who think that this trophy is too much grinding when it is not.

You can use @PoundofLife89-_- guide to lvl up, its a great method. But if you are new in the game, just play it and you will get to lvl 5 in no time.

Best, 1f600.png

How long did it take you?

On 2/2/2023 at 1:19 PM, Lightsp33d1987 said:

How long did it take you?

To find the new shotgun and leveling it to 5 like 3 hours or less, this weapon is common to spawn so you shouldn't have to worry looking most of times. If you have 100% in PS4 and convert your save data to PS5 this should be the only weapon you need to lvl up in order to get "Imposing arsenal" trophy. 

53 minutes ago, Ruben-Ocampo said:

To find the new shotgun and leveling it to 5 like 3 hours or less, this weapon is common to spawn so you shouldn't have to worry looking most of times. If you have 100% in PS4 and convert your save data to PS5 this should be the only weapon you need to lvl up in order to get "Imposing arsenal" trophy. 

Do you mean the multi barrel shotgun or something?  I have platinum on ps4 and on ps5 I have that weapon at level 5 and I don't have the trophy, I don't know if I need another weapon for the trophy

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2024 at 5:29 PM, BEDROV911 said:

It’s doesn’t work anymore u have to reach level 15 for each weapon they released new visuals for the weapons I did reach 5 for each weapons. But nothing poped

I just got the trophy on the ps4 version. I can confirm that the weapons have to reach level 5, not level 15. I do not have a single weapon max lvl and it poped.

I do have a couple higher than 5, due to the Light automatic weapon not wanting to spawn