It beat me

SaySykesRN

Sad to say this game has officially broken me, I stopped raging at games when I stopped being a cod kid, and so far nothing has gotten to me as much as trying to get here activities done, not only is the camera the worst in the series, but the driving feels incredibly stiff, you either under steer or oversteer, no inbetween (yes I’ve used every change of tuning under the sun, I have the perfect parts for what I’m trying to do, I’ve switched between the 911 carera and regera, used the nettle for drag and off-road and the rx7 for drift, billboards not counting when the entire thing is smashed, chips not even spawning, not being able to properly chain drift, suddenly resetting mid drift zone or jump, I handled those with a grain of salt.

what broke me was the traffic, it’s worse than gta, I have never been more annoyed then almost beating a speed zone and having a car spawn into me after almost beating it after 50+ failed attempts, for the first time in maybe 3 years I actually raged and broke something.

TL;DR skill issue, I wanna kms

4 hours ago, SaySykesRN said:

Sad to say this game has officially broken me, I stopped raging at games when I stopped being a cod kid, and so far nothing has gotten to me as much as trying to get here activities done, not only is the camera the worst in the series, but the driving feels incredibly stiff, you either under steer or oversteer, no inbetween (yes I’ve used every change of tuning under the sun, I have the perfect parts for what I’m trying to do, I’ve switched between the 911 carera and regera, used the nettle for drag and off-road and the rx7 for drift, billboards not counting when the entire thing is smashed, chips not even spawning, not being able to properly chain drift, suddenly resetting mid drift zone or jump, I handled those with a grain of salt.

what broke me was the traffic, it’s worse than gta, I have never been more annoyed then almost beating a speed zone and having a car spawn into me after almost beating it after 50+ failed attempts, for the first time in maybe 3 years I actually raged and broke something.

git gud skrub

if it can help use nitro for the drift zones!

Edited by Guccitore
  • Like 2

On 28/01/2023 at 3:42 PM, SaySykesRN said:

If you are doing it offline then do it in online free roam as less traffic spawns online

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, SaySykesRN said:

this is the best reply to a post ever

I really enjoyed your enthusiasm for that person's post and then I thought of a helpful tip of my own (although MD_91 is likely going to get all the glory here for actually being helpful), but here goes;

Have you tried weaving all over the road so they have difficulty plotting where to spawn in and nail you? Just a thought....

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 28/01/2023 at 3:42 PM, SaySykesRN said:

The input lag makes this game harder than it should be. The only view I could play in was hood view and that took a lot of getting used too. The other views just had too much lag. Try changing the camera 

• Like 1

The only thing i seem to struggle with the most is when you hit into the smallest little detail on the screen and you just go flying across the road. Which is soooo frustrating when you are doing a speed zone because in anyother racing game you could recover from a small bump. But in this you have to be perfect or you wont be able to do it

• 2 weeks later...

Everything was ok for me except drifting. I needed to invest a bit of time in getting this down. All things considered, the rest of the game was relatively easy.

I generally find driving games quite frustrating (yet fun). However, I played NFS Rivals a while ago and quite enjoyed it. For me, Rivals was a better game than Payback.

• Like 1