Spring 2023 Backlog Challenge

On 3/24/2023 at 3:16 AM, Buff_Cupcake said:

I'm definitely interested in what you think of this one as I've been craving a nice colourful 3D platform adventure. It looks really fun from the marketing material!

Hoping to tomorrow now...things were kinda kooky this weekend.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Vulpine9Tails said:

My baby updates were enough this week but it's good to have the big list around to make it easier to copy/paste.

I feel like I want to use my last swap but I can't decide what to do. I'm taking a short break from the list to platinum the first Goat Simulator just for fun and then idk what will be next. 

I know how you feel. I just rushed through Illusion of L'Phalcia because I wanted to get it out of the way as I got half of the trophies on the Vita while traveling to and from Florida. :P

• Like 3

On 1/28/2023 at 2:01 PM, MidnightDragon said:

If you want to add more games to your list or want to continue after finishing your list, you can add games to your list up to the maximum.

So after seeing people add games without getting all of their games in the list finished, I am wondering if this means that I can add games to the list before I finish it or not. Love to add Chicory back onto the list(as I only did one version and started the PS5 version so I had something decent for Platinum #145) but it's your call. I can't finish my list until April anyways as Disgaea 4 Complete+ is on the RPG Mania Event.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Taruta13 said:

So after seeing people add games without getting all of their games in the list finished, I am wondering if this means that I can add games to the list before I finish it or not. Love to add Chicory back onto the list(as I only did one version and started the PS5 version so I had something decent for Platinum #145) but it's your call. I can't finish my list until April anyways as Disgaea 4 Complete+ is on the RPG Mania Event.

Yea, go ahead and add stuff if you want.

• Like 1

On 3/26/2023 at 6:53 PM, MidnightDragon said:

Yea, go ahead and add stuff if you want.

Okay, thanks. I'll do that before I spend too much time on the game. ^_^

On 3/24/2023 at 6:59 PM, Taruta13 said:
  • Lost Grimoires: Stolen Kingdom :platinum:
  • Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery :platinum:
  • Lost Grimoires 3: The Forgotten Well :platinum:
  • Wild ARMs (PS4): :platinum:
  • LEGO DC Super Villains: :platinum:
  • LEGO Legends of Chima: :platinum:
  • LEGO Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin: :platinum:
  • Disgaea 4 Complete+: 5%
  • World of Final Fantasy: 12%
  • Hogwarts Legacy (PS5): 5%
  • Chicory: A Colorful Tale (PS5): 0% > 1%

What would people do if someone wanted to create another Platinum Rain event just for funsies? Back in my older accounts, I really enjoyed doing that event but it seems that it's not popular anymore. (You get all the trophies but one for a ton of games and then, on the event day, you get that final trophy and platinum for all those games in 24 hours.) I can understand if this was not a fun event, having the willpower not to do that final trophy is intense, but I thought it was interesting.

Edited by Taruta13
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, Taruta13 said:

What would people do if someone wanted to create another Platinum Rain event just for funsies? Back in my older accounts, I really enjoyed doing that event but it seems that it's not popular anymore. (You get all the trophies but one for a ton of games and then, on the event day, you get that final trophy and platinum for all those games in 24 hours.) I can understand if this was not a fun event, having the willpower not to do that final trophy is intense, but I thought it was interesting.

I loved them, they were awesome. I am not sure I would manage as many now as I did before but I would take part for sure.

On 25/03/2023 at 4:55 PM, neospoon said:

Update #2

Progress finally!!

Have you been playing Rayman Legends mate? I noticed your challenge time. It is destroying my soul so far LOL

• Like 1