Spring 2023 Backlog Challenge

On 27/03/2023 at 2:01 PM, freddie1989 said:

I loved them, they were awesome. I am not sure I would manage as many now as I did before but I would take part for sure.

Have you been playing Rayman Legends mate? I noticed your challenge time. It is destroying my soul so far LOL

Yeah just doing my daily challenges every now and then, still a long way to go though

Edited by neospoon
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, Taruta13 said:

So I have been discussing this, but I decided that since WoFF got dropped from the Kaleidoscope 2023 thanks to Shadow of Ronin, I wanted to work more on getting that card finished before May, so I have consumed my final swap in this event to swap RPGs, replacing WoFF with Ni No Kuni Remastered, as I will need to do a lot of work since this is not the PS3 version so my 500,000 gilders have to come from gambling. And we have to steal 10 extremely rare items when we get to post-game and golden enemies start spawning. Better just to get this over with, since I'm restarting WoFF anyways(I deleted all my saves there) and I am more invested in Ni No Kuni considering I will be having it and Ni No Kuni II in my RPG Mania list. I will be putting up a strawpoll to determine which of the three RPGs on my list will be the first to focus on. ;)

Ni No Kuni might be tough. Good luck!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Ni No Kuni might be tough. Good luck!

Thanks. Thankfully I have done some progress in it, having reached Al Mamoon and now I have to just go back to Motorville and fight the first Nightmare to save Esther.

I'm going to be putting up a strawpoll soon to decide which RPG to do first, so if you want to vote in that, you can find my post in the RPG Mania thread. ;)

Edited by Taruta13
  • Like 1

On 28/03/2023 at 5:47 PM, neospoon said:

Yeah just doing my daily challenges every now and then, still a long way to go though

Mate I have forgotten how to play it, I am battling to reach silver! The rate I am going will be at least 6 months, I haven't got to level 10 yet!

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, neospoon said:

just keep going at it, you’ll get better over time. If you finish everything in the main game you should be level 10. The last level has to be done completely by doing challenges :( and yes it’s going to take forever :(

Yeah I have a few gold cups to finish on paintings which will add some points as well but genuinely can't be bothered right now knowing how far away it is ?

• Like 2

Even though there's been no new signups, still gonna say this. Today is the last day you can. Next opportunity will be May 1 when I open it up for summer.

And I know I haven't done any more of my games. I've been busy! :P 

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 4

16 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

Today is the last day you can. Next opportunity will be May 1 when I open it up for summer.

Well, I'm going to be busy cleaning up my list. Just have three RPGs to deal with, which I will get to work on tomorrow as I have two days of freedom before my check comes in and I have to re-sub to Square-Enix and get hooked on FFXIV again. xD

I'll probably make a list for the Summer Event but I will try to hold off until late May as I have to work on this list first. :P

Edited by Taruta13
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Vulpine9Tails said:

I've been thinking about swapping Hogwarts Legacy since I left it for so long I don't remember what I'm doing or how to play, but I know I have to start a new character anyway for the corresponding house trophy. The question is, do I want to do that now, or would I rather play something else instead

What I did was create three new characters and get through to the Sorting Ceremony with them all. I didn't realize you could skip the first two cutscenes on my second character, so I watched the entire thing again, but after that, it wasn't too hard to skip through. Going to slowly go through each of these extra characters to get the Map Chamber trophies either today or tomorrow(since I have to get some progress done before my check drops and I re-subscribe to FFXIV. Once those three characters get to the Map Chamber, I'll quit their games and go back to Esmee, my main. All in all, I know it is a very long and confusing world so if you have to put it aside for now, don't hesitate. Better not to burn yourself out and hate yourself or the game. :(

Speaking of progress, that's all I did for now. As I said, tomorrow will be my check and my return to FFXIV, so I am going to be a bit busy planning out my route there. I'd add it but let's be honest, I do not intend to get the platinum until Patch 6.4 drops.

• Like 4