Spring 2023 Backlog Challenge

1 hour ago, Heather342 said:

Swapping out Bioshock for Legend of Dragoon, because I absolutely love this game and I'm so happy it is on current gen consoles AND has trophy support! 1f601.png

Yeah, they're knocking out a lot of PS1 ports. They ported this AND Wild Arms 2, which I didn't expect. That game was a bit too story-intense for me, but who knows? Back then I was young and in college. Maybe now that I am a boomer at 50 years of age, I might enjoy it more. ;)

6 hours ago, Fanatixa1 said:

Hi everyone, 

I'd like to sign up! This is my list: 

1. God of War Ragnarök - 20%

2. Hogwarts Legacy - 2%

3. PowerWash Simulator - 11%

4. The Escapists: The Walking Dead - 48%

5. Block-a-Pix Deluxe  EU - 27%

5 hours ago, Priorum2 said:

I would like to join, I won't try to 100% all these games, but I'll do as many as possible. My games will be:

1. The callisto protocol.

2. Days Gone.

3. Ghost of tsushima.

4. Minecraft.

5. Minecraft story mode.

6. Minecraft dungeons.

7. Minecraft Legends.

8. Marvel's Spider-man (Game of the Year Edition)

9. Spider-man: Miles Morales.

10. Far cry 3.

11. Far cry 4.

12. Far cry primal.

13. GTA 3.

14. GTA: Vice City.

15. GTA: San Andreas.

16. GTA IV.

17. GTA V (ps4).

18. The Last of Us Remastered.

19. The Last of Us Part 1 (ps5).

20. The Last of Us part 2.

21. Knack.

22. Knack 2.

23. Lego Jurassic Park.

24. RDR1.

25. RDR2.

Added. Have fun!

• Like 2

I have edited my post switching The Last of Us part 2 for The Order 1886. I wanted it on my list originally and then just... forgot about it's existence when I was putting my list together lol. I just bought TLOU part 2 recently so I'll let it breathe in my backlog for a bit longer. 

Edited by Vulpine9Tails
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, YaManSmevz said:

WHAT???!!!!!! Legend of Dragoon on PS4 is a thing??????

......I have to go!

1 hour ago, Heather342 said:

Yeah, it was released today as part of the PS plus premium February games (for the classic ps1 games) but you can also buy it without the premium subscription 1f60a.png

Adding to what Heather said, if you bought the digital PS1 classic through PS3/PSP you get the game free. It's on PS4 and PS5.

Although right now there's a bug for the NTSC version that if you change into a dragoon the game can soft lock..

• Like 1

11 hours ago, irishmonkey77 said:

I'll give it a shot, why not. Here's my current list:

Rochard (ps3): 19%
God of War (ps3): 10%
Plants vs. Zombies (ps3): 4%
Prince of Persia (ps3): 18%
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light (ps3): 38%
Sideway (ps3): 4%
Closure (ps3): 4%
Darksiders (ps3): 11%

I may end up changing some but these have been staring at me on my backlog for so long 1f605.png.

Added

Edited by MidnightDragon

10 hours ago, gruffiiti said:

Hi everyone.

Here is my list for the Spring event.

Adding 2 existing games on my backlog I'd like to finish and a few untouched games that I have been meaning to get to.

1. South Park: The Fractured But Whole - 35% (carrying over from the winter event as won't get to this one this month)
  2. Assassin's Creed Origins - 22%
  3. norco - 0%
  4. Greak: Memories of Azur - 0%
  5. Hogwarts Legacy - 0%

Added

i got some great progress with lego the hobbit from 19% to 41 %                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Edited by zalcarezio

9 minutes ago, zalcarezio said:

Thats nice, but this challenge hasn’t started yet. It will start March 1st. 

22 minutes ago, zalcarezio said:

Good, but the challenge starts March 1. If you get it much higher, you'll have to replace it.