Spring 2023 Backlog Challenge

16 hours ago, Rello-Evante said:

Been a while since I've done a challenge (few years at least). Gonna try this one and clear my backlog:

- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (6%)

- Stray (4%)

- Final Fantasy VIII (11%)

- Maneater (4%)

- Psycho Pass: Mandatory Happiness (34%) [ONE GAME]

- Nier: Automata (1%)

I think I'll get greedy if I go past this. So let's keep it like this for now.

Added. Good luck

hi i wasn't going to join many of the events due to work and such but i thought after looking at my backlog and games i plan on playing for some time i might as well use this to help motivate me :D.  so here's my first just got the platinum in Witcher 3 loved the game and was well worth the wait for the ps5 update.

• Like 3

On 3/4/2023 at 3:31 PM, Taruta13 said:

Hogwarts Legacy (PS5): 0%

If you're wondering, that zero percent will DEFINITELY vanish come the 21st of March, after I take a plane flight with my parents to Orlando and settle into the resort for a few days at Universal Orlando's Harry Potter theme parks, I'll probably visiting the parks from morning to mid-afternoon and spend the afternoon and evening playing this and racking up the trophies. ?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Vulpine9Tails said:

This game is sad, and maybe not the best choice after witnessing the euthanasia of an 11 month old kitten with severe neurologic impairments.

Aw, now I am sad. As a cat lover, I feel for you. ? The house cleaner came over and dropped off a little black Labrador puppy which some coldhearted pet owner abandoned at a corner store to die. Mom said she would give it a new home, but I think she wanted me to adopt it. While I probably could handle a dog, it'll probably grow up to be a big dog and I don't like having to walk a dog. Sadly, my little shack house is not big enough to accomodate a litter box. My condolences for losing your kitten. :(

• Like 2

On 3/5/2023 at 0:53 PM, Dezorak said:

hi i wasn't going to join many of the events due to work and such but i thought after looking at my backlog and games i plan on playing for some time i might as well use this to help motivate me :D.  so here's my first just got the platinum in Witcher 3 loved the game and was well worth the wait for the ps5 update.

You need to post a list to sign up.

12 hours ago, DaveB2204 said:

Hey guys, great looking challenge. Can see entries are still open until month end so would love to get involved with this challenge. I have put together a list of 9 games as it stands alongside the current completion percentage. Some of them are pretty big but I do put the hours into gaming so hoping this will be achievable!

1. Witcher 3 - 17%

2. Horizon Call of the Mountain - 16%

3. Burnout Paradise Remastered - 9%

4. Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order - 1%

5. Wreckfest - 1%

6. Hogwarts Legacy - 2%

7. Friday 13th - 25%

8. Football Manager 2023 - 3%

9. Skyrim - 3%

14 hours ago, Jelly Soup said:

Ok. Hear me out.

Last two times I tried this challenge, I failed completely. Like, no progress at all. But I think I identified the issue. Aside from my normal issues, I just selected a bunch of games at random without really putting any thought into the choices. This time, I'm going to limit my initial selection to just five low progress titles I'm actually interested in playing. Will go from there.

1. Furwind - 1%

2. Farming Simulator 17 - 1%

3. Burly Men At Sea - 17%

4. Beyond Blue - 1%

5. Tower Princess - 4%

kamen-rider-revice-kamen-rider-revi.gif

Added.

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 3

OK, I have to stop slacking off. xD 

2 hours ago, DJ__Beatroot said:

Let me jump in with my list before the cutoff...........

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter 0%
The Sexy Brutale 26%
Telling Lies 0%
Until Dawn 0%

Cat Quest II 0%

Goosebumps: The Game 0%

Added.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Charizarzar said:

Decided to bite the bullet and actually join in on one of these events rather than lurking. Threw a few in that should be relatively quick, and if all goes well I'll start adding in some PS3 games that have been in my backlog since forever. 1f604.png Will likely juggle most of these with Death Stranding.

1. Sb1bc02.png Death Stranding (PS4) - 24%
  2. S74fecb.png Mafia II (PS4) - 0%
  3. S6c131d.png The Complex (PS4) - 0%
  4. S41dce2.png A Plague Tale: Innocence (PS4) - 0%
  5. Sde51fb.png Hitchhiker (PS4) - 0%
  6. Sa6b628.png The Town of Light (PS4) - 0%

Glad to see a fellow Guide Team member join up. We shall clean up that backlog so that we make more space for even more games ?

On 5/3/2023 at 11:39 PM, Vanqishd said:

I've been watching this kind of threads for a long time and I've decided it's time to finally join in, as the signup period is still open. These are my picks:

1. Sifu (PS5) - 0%
  2. Horizon Forbidden West (PS5) - 0%
  3. Outriders (PS4) - 5%
  4. Hogwarts Legacy (PS5) - 10%
  5. The Last of Us Part II (PS4) - 11%
  6. Anthem (PS4) - 40%

I will add more games down the line depending on how it's looking, but I think that's a good start. Thanks for organizing this!

@MidnightDragon I think you missed my list unless I did something wrong ?

• Like 4