Darksider

Yeah, go for it. If you feel like doing it, just do it. I also care about my completion percentage and I am a huge WWE fan, so I played the older games and got every Trophy I could even through some were unobtainable.

Edited by KenjiCBZ

If a 100% profile is something you care more about than having all the TLoU trophy lists in one account, then obviously the answer is to play the game on an alt account or even replay it on your messy old account. If you care more about the lists thing, then just play it on your main. Only you can know that.

Edited by Umdytr

If your 100% completed trophy list really means that much to you, don't bother. Play it on an alt account? Play through the PS4 version again? Live with the fact that your profile won't be 100% but you got to complete as much of the PS3 version as possible?

I don't think anyone can really answer this for you because it all comes down to what means more to you

Edited by RoastedPeanut

100% profiles are more trouble to maintain than they're worth.  Sooner or later, something might happen that's out of your control, such as servers closing without warning or a trophy permanently glitching on you, and then all your effort will be for naught.

If you really want to play the PS3 version and see where it all began, as it were, then just go for it.  Play it on an alt account if you have to, but if you're such a big fan of the franchise, then give it a shot.  You obviously won't get all the trophies, or even the platinum, but honestly, there are more important things in life to worry about.

Edited by StewartBros
  • Like 3

Considering nobody but you cares about your list, it's entirely up to you.

Do you often scroll your list and reminisce? I got the Simpson's games because I love them, it's kind of nice to see the list on my account, but that game is so far down my list I never actually see it. 

You have the other TLOU games on there, but they likely aren't even near each other, so it's not like it's a collection on display or anything. 

You've already played it. You've also made a decision to have a 100% profile (which likely means you've skipped other games in order to maintain it). I'd skip it and move on.

• Like 1

That's a very personal decision, 100% profiles are way more trouble than it's worth imho and it will surely dictate how you play and what you play, it wouldn’t bother me too much as long as I don't have 200 games with 1 trophy earned like I did in the past, but you could always play on an alt account or a dummy user, and at the end of the day only you care about your own trophy profile so just do what you feel like it.

Edited by Sunnyburrito

4 minutes ago, Darksider said:

It's kinda hard to explain why I'm annoyed by the fact I don't have the PS3 trophy list, English is not my native language so I'm struggling to explain. It's just that I'm such a massive fan of the franchise I want to show that I own every single version of the game. Owning them in real life is not enough, I want it to be shown on my PSN profile. But then again I can't complete it so is it worth it? I'm not sure. I don't know if I like better having the PS4/PS5 version of the game and my profile completed, or having every version but one of them can't be completed like 8/9 years completing game for nothing.

By the way I've not actually skipped many games, mainly only multiplayer games like Overwatch. I don't usually run away from games just because of trophies, but this time it's different. It's not like trophies are insanely hard, they just can't be completed because servers closed. 

If your main reason for playing it on this profile is that you'll have them all on there to kind of show everyone you've played them all, I wouldn't bother. 

No body aside from you will ever know or check.

Just now, Darksider said:

No, I think I explained it wrong. I don't care about showing to everyone that I've played all of them. I want to do it for myself, for my own satisfaction. Even if all the trophy lists won't be near each other, I still be happy to have them all in one account. It's just a collection thing, if that makes sense. But yeah I don't think I'll do it after all. I really like (almost) having a 100% profile. And if one day I get screwed by a game and my profile can't be completed anymore, I'll play the PS3 version of The Last of Us with no remorse. 

There you go, that's a good compromise. If the 100% gets screwed up a different way, then play TLOU (PS3) on this profile. I think that's the best way forward