Help for anyone going for the platinum

saiyanbloodstyle

If you have no idea about how to play chess (i didn't before i played this game, i have a much better understanding now) then you will need a chess program for this game as i've tried to play the higher difficulties fairly, you get nowhere! Here is the best free chess program to download, it helps a lot as the ELO level is 2400 which is more than enough for the game, this program is best used on the adventure mode, even useful when you get stuck on mate in 1, 2, 3 or 4 as it figures that out too, just make sure you flip the board when needed and setup the chess pieces correctly

http://chess.kearman.com/html/software.htm

Before playing this game i had no clue on chess and thought it was very boring, i actually understand the game and rules more now and i like it more, who says games can't teach you ?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, saiyanbloodstyle said:

Before playing this game i had no clue on chess and thought it was very boring, i actually understand the game and rules more now and i like it more, who says games can't teach you 1f601.png

I’m glad to see that you liked chess. I’ve been playing all my life and it's wonderful.

You develop very useful mental processes that are applicable in very varied situations throughout life.

Keep it up. You are on the right track.

• Like 2