Minimum Players required for a League match?

HedleyNEUK

I'm trying to boost the league matches with my Alt account/console as i had read somewhere that only 2 players are required to start an online match (they should fill the other spots with AI)

I'm matching but the start game option stays blanked out

Any one self boosted this who can advise?

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Game-Keys-111 said:

Hello, have you finished the game now and if so, can you provide any tips please?

Hi, I have only got the General's League trophy (and 24hours) left to do, but haven't gone back to try and finish it yet as ive been distracted with some new releases lately

• 4 months later...

You can't play online unless you have an Ubisoft Club account. Once each account is set up and two are matched together the top player(host) can press X to start the game or wait for five players. Each game will always have five players(bots fill empty spots), but two is enough to start. The game is still semi-active, and players generally wait for three humans. Like the other Risk game, these matches are prone to disconnects...you will need patience. 

• 8 months later...

Unfortunately I don't have anything to add regarding the League Matches.

Instead I wanted to point out a relevant aspect regarding the progression between PS3 and PS4. 

I've played the game on PS3 first and when I booted up the PS4-version today I realised that I was earning many of those Hasbo Club (and Ubisoft club) rewards automatically, apparently because I fulfilled the conditions on PS3 already. 

Having proceeded to meet a few trophy requirements, it took me a bit of time to notice that I wasn't earning the trophies. 

What I then had to do was to close the app, restart it and when I met the next requirement I unlocked a bunch of trophies at the same time (+ others one by one at the correct time after that). 

Edit: This "issue" is probably well - known, however I wasn't able find a post about it so I decided to write one :)

Edited by Bizzy_Montana_