Packrat / Wishbone not unlocking?

TemplePilot

Anyone else struggling with this?  I've moved well over 25 items into storage at this point and no trophy.  Same with Wishbone, I feel like I've pulled off so many dangling limbs.  The requirements are so simple I feel like surely I'm just doing something wrong.  Anyone have any ideas?  Thanks!

2 hours ago, Rewemarkt66 said:

overtime 25 or 25 in your storage at once? You need 25 things in it at the same time

wishbone i dunno really what to need, tried so often too pull off but never seems to do much. never checked yet what exactly to do.

Over time. I don’t have 25 storage slots - do you get them later? I’m in chapter 9 and only have 18 spots in storage. 

4 hours ago, TemplePilot said:

Over time. I don’t have 25 storage slots - do you get them later? I’m in chapter 9 and only have 18 spots in storage. 

I think you are getting Inventory slots and Storage slots mixed up. Your Inventory will always have limited slots and be dependent on the tier your Engineering Suit is at. Storage is a separate thing and technically has no limit to it's slots. The trophy will unlock when you place 25 items into your Storage. You generally have to do it over time, but as soon as you've moved enough items into the storage tab at a kiosk, you'll get Packrat. You can only access your Storage and move stuff in/out of it through a shop kiosk.

Edited by Buff_Cupcake

9 hours ago, Rewemarkt66 said:

yeah, i tought first i had only 28 slots in storage, as you couldnt get further down. but if you add 19 stuff in, it shows up a new row of 6 slots. no limitations. but that was the reason i got it so late.

this is exactly what it was. You couldn’t scroll up and down so it just looks like 18 blank spaces, but you can just keep adding. Trophy popped immediately - thanks all! 

and thanks for the tip on Wishbone. Gonna knock that out. Then it’s just Impossible for me. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Finished the game today and noticed I didn't get wishbone which is pretty weird. I'll try the suit thing when I play next but what happened to ripping limbs off necromorphs?

Edit - got it off a random dangling suit. Very strange

Edited by Cleggworth

• 5 months later...