How many runs to YOUR platinum?

megslushboy

How many runs did it take for you to get the platinum?

I'm sitting at 108 right now, and I've got 4 keepsakes left to max out. I'm estimating that I've got at least another 10 full runs before I get the Keepsake trophy and the platinum. I started the game with no intention of getting the plat, but after finishing the main story, I decided I wanted to see the epilogue. I got lots of the other trophies along the way, so I decided to grind out the platinum.

I saw in other trophy/achievement forums that most players got it around 120–140 runs. I'm  curious about others players' experiences.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Old topic, but I just got the plat. Took me 106 runs, but roughly the last 15-20 were just maxing out keepsakes. After all the hype, I wanted to play blind and so I did and I regretted it when I realized I should have been rotating keepsakes rather than just using the ones I liked for my escapes.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Coming up on my own platinum, final stats according to the game:

Time: Impossible to tell; the console says 100+ hours, but a lot of that was spent in pause while I did other stuff.

Total Runs: 80

Successful Escapes: 39

God Mode: First turned on at run 40, ended at 32%

Favorite weapon: Demeter Fists

Favorite god: Artemis

The "guide" for this game is all wrong. It contains a huge amount of raw information, but next to no guidance on how to actually get the trophies in an efficient manner. If you focus on beating the entire story, and then go back and start maxing keepsakes, you'll have to do dozens more runs than you should. It's much, much faster to do multiple trophy requirements in parallel; grind keepsakes and fulfill prophecies and progress the story all at the same time.

Edited by PhyrxianLibrarin

• 4 weeks later...

I'm at 81 runs now and have only the Achilles quest left. Such a pain, man. Even unlocked all of Skelly's prizes and like 90% of the prophecies not needed for the plat, and still the needed conversations refuse to come up 😡

EDIT:

Finished with 95. 

Edited by YairGOW

• 3 weeks later...