Guide of the Year Awards 2022 - Results!

Dreggit

Congratulations to all the authors who won GOTY 2022!  What a stand out year for guide writing.  If you were nominated, or one of the rare few winners in this years event, you really showed off some amazing writing skills.  I make it my personal goal to read every guide and comment on each of them and this year was an exceptional year.  There was impressive guides published everyday and it was a privilege and joy to go through each one of them.

Special congratulations goes out to the top 3 winners: 

1st Place:  Sol Cresta Trophy Guide by @CelestialRequiem.  Amazing guide from start to finish.  I know through the Guide Writer's Discord that this was a long in development guide and it certainly shined when it was finally published.  So happy for you!  This is a well deserved 1st place guide in a sea of amazing guides in 2022.  You earned the top honors, enjoy all the complements coming your way, you earned it!

2nd Place: Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - 100% Walkthrough by @Argandalf_01.  Your walkthrough is as detailed as any walkthrough could be.  It's amazing the amount of quality (and quantity) content you put out in 2022.  To be able to create these guides that can be used for years to come by new players is remarkable.  It's important for me to mention that beyond the creation of amazing guides, you're one of the most helpful authors in the Guide Writer's Discord as well, which includes offering to help this writer.  Congratulations, your hard work and effort has paid off.  I'm very happy for you!

3rd Place: God of War: Ragnarök Trophy Guide by @MohandGamer7 and @Charizarzar.  One of, if not the top, anticipated Playstation game of 2022 is no small feat to exceed player expectations with a top tier guide and you both pulled it off in badass fashion.  This is a guide that says to everyone else that you don't need a second God of War: Ragnarök trophy guide.  This is the one that everyone will use as the benchmark and it's truly one of the best guides out there.  Congratulations and thank you both!

Edited by Paperclip1776
Formatting Update
  • Like 4

• 4 weeks later...