Trophy Thoughts?

RT_THE_KING_05

7 minutes ago, BrandedBerserk said:

Think i may have found the only person on earth that likes collectibles, this sort of shit  just gives me Assassins Creed valhalla flashbacks lol. 

You will laugh, I actually play AC Valhalla right now and love the „collectibles“ (well, not real collectibles since there are part of the map but I get what you mean) :D 

Edited by Ylareth
  • Like 2

Trophies look ok to me (with the exception of that map one that needs to be completed as a member of each house). Noticed 50+ side quests and a lot of collectibles which i don't mind. I just hope it's a long game so I can immerse myself fully in it!

Edited by DaveB2204

5 hours ago, BrandedBerserk said:

Think i may have found the only person on earth that likes collectibles, this sort of shit  just gives me Assassins Creed valhalla flashbacks lol. 

I still can't decide if the collectibles in Valhalla or Mad Max were worse. ?

At least there's only one collectible in this. Perhaps we'll get something actually worthwhile in game for doing it!?

• Like 1

One of those games where I don’t even read and instabuy and totally neglect everything in real life and go no life for hours upon hours the upcoming week.

Lets go?

oh on topic: yeah this is going to take a while for 100% probably easy anyways as there’s a difficulty option.

• Like 1

I think the map chamber is shortly after the sorting ceremony because each trophy has been achieved by psn players. You can see this by sorting Rarity - Psn, and each four are greater than 0.00. 

Additionally, a large amount of the trophies have not been achieved by anyone - but those four have. 

• Like 2

I'm hoping there is an unlockable spell or something near the end of the game which reveals the collectables on the map or makes them easy to find. Because if not that will be annoying as hell. I'm assuming they won't be lame and just have them show up from the start... but some games do that too so who knows. 

• Like 2

Glad to see that this game's trophy list popped so early considering that I added the game to my Backlog by the Month list, though I will only buy it at release and not play it until June because that's the anniversary of the first Harry Potter book. :P

As expected, it looks like four story runs will be needed due to you needing to be in each house for some trophies involving the Map Chamber. Not unexpected and I am hoping you get there early so I can just do three trash files on the houses I don't intend to play the game on, restart, and do the last playthrough as my preferred house. xD

• Like 1

I hope the collectables aren't in missable areas, and I hope you can eventually unlock a map with how many you've missed in each area. 

Otherwise it's going to be a nightmare. 

I want to buy this day 1, but I have doubts and don't like to support day 1 games that are badly made. Anyone know when reviews go up? 

33 minutes ago, Deadvember said:

I hope the collectables aren't in missable areas, and I hope you can eventually unlock a map with how many you've missed in each area. 

Otherwise it's going to be a nightmare. 

I want to buy this day 1, but I have doubts and don't like to support day 1 games that are badly made. Anyone know when reviews go up? 

I can’t imagine this being a bad game. Especially with the amount of love and care they have shown the lore and the world. I’d give it a whirl day 1.