Illecebra x2 sacrificed quest

lurch_9944

Is there anyone playing this game who has the illecebra x2 sacrificed quest? If so please send me a message if you can help me by letting me complete it with you, I have the illecebra saved if your in need of it. I'm also willing to help you in any other pact if you need help.

Scratch this thread please I got it done.

• 2 weeks later...

Lol I just got the platinum and I have to say that illecebra x2 quest is really the hardest quest for chaos mode.

But sorry dude, i cant help you because I somehow finished the sacrificed quest online before i even knew it. So I just needed to pass illecebra x2 once. I suggest you challenge this quest with at least 2 max level sorcerers. This is how I made it. Hope it help!

• 2 weeks later...

Hm...I just passed this to make it to the last chapter of the story but for reason I didn't have to much trouble with this one. Honestly, I had the most trouble out of the entire "Sympatha" Avalon chapter and Cerberus/Werewolf battles.

Edited by merciful84

Is there anyone playing this game who has the illecebra x2 sacrificed quest? If so please send me a message if you can help me by letting me complete it with you, I have the illecebra saved if your in need of it. I'm also willing to help you in any other pact if you need help.

Scratch this thread please I got it done.

i have it sacrificed and need the saved quest, add me we can do em both.

Edit: scratch that, seems youre alredy done.

Edited by nenugalimas

• 2 years later...
27 minutes ago, Csonesz said:

I know this is an old thread, but i have the same offer, as the original: i saved the twin Illecebras, and i really dont want to do it again. So I need someone who sacrificed them, and we can do both routes together.

The best way is to go solo (no NPCs). Take with you throwing offerings of Ice, Bolt and Stone, Bolt Armor, an Evasive and a Healing offering. Take your distance, pay attention to the element that Illecebra is using and attack with the opposite element. Dont fight both at the same time: when one starts to pursue you, run away until they are far from each other. Depending on the sigils that you are using, it may be fast.

I can help you if you still cant do it, but not right now (Im gonna sleep).

• 2 years later...

Hello, first of all im so sorry im bumping an old thread.

Second, here is my build solo kill and thanks to abaharaki for the build, im able to solo Gemini Illecebra. Im a divine user 99/1 Divine arm VI.

Offerings row 1 :
Bloodshot Demon, Stone Arrow *3,Thunder Head  Arrow *3

Offerings row 2:
Volt armor ( i forget the name i think its Thunder god Amulet), Genesis Seed, Healing Seed *3

Sigils: Stone Damper, Volt Damper, Throw amp, Armor Extend, attack and defense amp 25%

Third, its time consuming battle im finished the fight at 32: 23 minutes.