Does the level 99 HC trophy unlock the level 99 SC trophy too?

mrmivo

I’m thinking about picking up the game, though I’m hesitant because it’s such a big commitment and D4 is not all that far off, but I’m tempted after I only recently saw that /players 8 was added to the solo mode (that happened a while ago, I just didn’t realize it).

If I go for it, do I need to play soft core at all or will the HC trophies unlock the SC equivalents? 

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Wampo666 said:

Thanks for answering

Be careful; if you're trying for a milestone on PSNP it likely doesn't matter which one pops first. Most of the time they pop so close together that they have a time difference of 0 seconds, so PSNP may pick one at random for your milestone.

I don't know exactly how the inner working of PSNP operate in this situation, but you can see (for example) that if you sort the D2 timestamps of some people who platinumed the game, PSNP lists their lvl 99 HC trophy before the lvl 99 SC trophy. PSNP only has access to the timestamps, so if the timestamps are the same then it has no way of knowing that the SC trophy popped first on your PS4/PS5.