Can you add a 2nd Manager in game?

So happy this game is on ps5. I haven’t played a football manager entry since 2017, but before that I was playing from the original championship manager all those years ago. It’s the only game ever that I’ve just kept playing. Love it.

but

ive just started this edition and am struggling to see how I can replicate my youth when playing this game, which is taking over Man Utd with a 2nd Manager, selling all my reserves to them for all of their money whilst also selling off their best players and then retiring the patsy manager from the game.

....not sure I’ve ever played a season of champ man without totally ruining Man Utd....if I can’t do that will I enjoy it as much? Lol, it’s almost as much fun as watching my team be successful

So does anyone know if there is a way to add a temporary 2nd Manager?

• Like 2

Only thing I've been able to find, but I haven't had time to sit down and check yet, is if you go into Game Status screen from the TouchPad menu, you can relinquish control of a manager back out of the loading screen and add a new one and have 2 clubs managed in the game. The only thing is I think you can still only control one manager at a time and have to keep going in to that screen to change between them. I think it considers the managers as On Holiday when you're not controlling them which is probably not feasible for game success

EDIT: Although this might work for the purpose you wish it to after reading your full post but not for someone like me who wants to manage a big league team and a lower league team.

Edited by HonTheBouncers
Updated Information
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, HonTheBouncers said:

Only thing I've been able to find, but I haven't had time to sit down and check yet, is if you go into Game Status screen from the TouchPad menu, you can relinquish control of a manager back out of the loading screen and add a new one and have 2 clubs managed in the game. The only thing is I think you can still only control one manager at a time and have to keep going in to that screen to change between them. I think it considers the managers as On Holiday when you're not controlling them which is probably not feasible for game success

EDIT: Although this might work for the purpose you wish it to after reading your full post but not for someone like me who wants to manage a big league team and a lower league team.

Thanks for the info. I think only problem with that good workaround you propose is that my ‘actual’ manager would have to be Man Poo manager too....I don’t think I could do that