Only as good as your 50th rarest plat... How good are you?

Beyondthegrave07

31 minutes ago, Ashande said:

Feelin’ kinda shamed given the numbers other people are throwing up, but my 50th rarest is Shadow of War at 13.52%. 100th is Neptunia Re:Birth 2 at 19.88%.

I must improve.

Nah, nothing to be ashamed of at all! Fun part is you can always improve on it, and it's easy to figure out which games in your backlog improve it. Nicest part is you can't make it worse (unless you start hiding games). Haha.

Personally,  I think it would be cool to have all VR and UR plats in my top 50. I think I'm like 12 or 13 away so I got some work to do. ? For some reason, I have a ton of games fall between 10 and 12%.

Neat concept. I always find it fascinating all the different angles and ways of looking at trophy hunting. The only thing with this way, is that 50th is an arbitrary number..... so there isn't any real rhyme or rhythm to it. Like what's significant about 50? BUT that's the thing... there isn't anything significance about it... and that's why I find stuff like this so interesting and fun. You could say 20th or 30th.... all different kind of ways. For me personally, I think Trophy Rarity is the #1 tell tale sign of measuring trophy hunters (the thing that's "Average" under the stats section this site. The circle graph that's red,orange,yellow. Where the LOWER the number, the better). The worst way to measure a trophy hunter is completion percentage.

Anyway, Mine's 7.49% Star Wars The Force Unleashed.

• Like 1

I feel like people are just posting what theyre 50th and 100th platinums were lol and besides that, im as good as my #1 rarest platinum, Not my 50th but okay ill play along, and my list is subject to change as im playing through god of war 2 vita version currently and i havent synced my god of war vita platinum yet as the trophies are buggy when pressing the ps vita home button

my 50th rarest platinum is

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale (ps3) - 11.07%

100th is God of War 2 (ps3) - 22.87%

150th is Heavy Fire Shattered Spear (ps3) - 43.60%

200th is Nero (ps4) - 65.96%

250th is Devious Dungeon (vita) - 87.04%

300th is Mekabolt (ps4) - 96.75%

my top 3 ultra rares are: (this is what im as good as)

call of duty black ops 4 (ps4) - 0.59%

call of duty black ops 3 (ps4) - 0.73%

WipEout HD (ps3) - 1.03%

Edited by Property_Damage

50th - Ferrari Challenge - 9.40%

100th - Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection - 23.58%

150th - Last Stop - 67.79%

Currently have 165 plats and 29 UR's so I'll try and remember to come back to this thread at the end of the year with hopefully 200 plats and see how much it's changed

Edited by MD_91

My 50th is from the free on PSPlus+ and legendary curse game that is known as Killing Force 2....the trophy list that has a new bronze trophy every 1-2 months, until the ends of time.... Like almost 6 years ago I got platinum on this game and trying to keep it on 100%, must have downloaded terabytes of data already.

Currently, sitting at a rarity of 7.98%

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/5548-killing-floor-2/1-platinum

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 3

24 minutes ago, SeedersPhD said:

Akiba's Trip: Undead and Undressed (PS4) - 8.88%

That's better then I expected tbh. I still wanna go and get all plats for this game for all regions though, love this fucking game.

Im going to play it soon on Vita! Picked up a physical copy, it looks really fun