Supplier trophy

Mr_Freaker

When I finished Dragon Age 2, I went to the black emporium, bought all rescources I missed. I ended up with 67 rescources (I have all varieties, all unique types etc).

However... No "supplier" trophy.

What went wrong?

Can it have something to do that I bought them after finishing the game or what?

A patch said that the trophy would pop when at least 66 are gathered.

its buggy in any case, and the black emporium again makes the trophy bug out if you buy more than one of any material at once, and maybe also in other circumstances.

Trophy requires you to pick up each and every material in the game, if you really want it just rush through the story and the few necessary sidequests with a collectible guide next to it.

If you then have missed one or two you can buy those one by one from the emporium and the trophy should still pop, if youre lucky enough to be able to actually buy all amounts of all varieties (i wasnt due to a bug).

Ya this trophy is a pain and from what I remember m1tch91 is correct in that you can only buy one of each from the black emporium at most. I think I had to do a 4th playthrough to get this (granted I wasn't looking at trophies in my firs two plays).

Rely on the emporium at your own risk.

• 5 years later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I feel like every game has a Platinum Blocker: the trophy that is such nonsense that it makes you say 'do I really bother?' This is it for me. The trophy description says one of each variety, ok no problem, what it means is 'every single one'. That is a problem when you get to act 3 in a run that you've deliberately set up to be a 1-take for all trophies and now I might have to play through the whole game agin just for some stupid elfroots? Nah..

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Just got the platinum and you actually don't need to find everything, you can easily buy some from the emporium. The game counts all rescources, so you even can buy anything in the emporium and it will counts towards the trophy. I was missing the dragon blood but instead I bought spindleweed and got the trophy. The only thing you have to keep in mind is not to buy more than one rescource at a time from the emporium. Basically you must buy one and exit the store, and then repeat if needed.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

12 years later and the Supplier trophy has claimed yet another victim. I'm so disappointed in myself, as I'm usually very careful with these types of things. Case and point; I got 100% on the xbox 360 version when it released with 1 play-through. My disappointment is only matched by my annoyance with whoever was in charge of wording the trophy to begin with. "Variety" is a very deliberate word and carries an equally logical expectation. Why didn't they just say "Get every available crafting resource found throughout the game."  

Ah well, bright side is that I have a strategic save at the end of Act 1... plus, I love this game. Only down side is dealing with Anders and his Trauma dumping, wet blanket, no fun anymore self again....  

Kloud1123.png

Edited by Kloud1123