Is there any way to get Magic oil quick?

OneD349ollar

I've been working on the plat on another acc and I already got all Trophies except for the 3 Trophies you get for upgrading stuff. I have all materials except for Magic Oil and I believe you can only get them by doing missions or orders or something like that but is there someone who knows how to get these quicker or in another way?

1 hour ago, Cobbsquatch said:

Make all ya alts and do the crafting weekly on every one. All chars share all materials. Then as above; Sieges for the tokens and exchange em.

That actually helped a lot, I was able to upgrade a weapon from +5 to +9 and an armor piece from +3 to +6, thank you very much.

1 hour ago, ness1216 said:

Only way is through sieges for the most part. Some of the challenges can also award oils.

1 hour ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

They either drop during the sieges roughly once a siege, or pantheon garden mission also drops them. 

Gonna try that when I got enough power but thank you anyways

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/4/2023 at 7:08 AM, OneD349ollar said:

That actually helped a lot, I was able to upgrade a weapon from +5 to +9 and an armor piece from +3 to +6, thank you very much.

Gonna try that when I got enough power but thank you anyways

Hey how exactly do you make multiple characters and do crafting to get rare materials. Would be grateful if you could please explain in some detail. Thanks a lot in advance.