Does Patch 1.04 Disable Any Exploits?

THX-1138-4EB

32 minutes ago, BrandedBerserk said:

Pulse ammo exploit is unnecessary as you can just play through the game twice while collecting and stashing surplus items to sell at the very end of your new game plus run which will give you more than enough to buy all remaining nodes. 

Pulse Ammo exploit is still beneficial if people want to make Impossible Mode easier. They can use it in Chapter 2 to stock up on cash for nodes/ammo/health packs.

9 hours ago, bduarte1 said:

Now even if you start on impossible and die, and your saves goes to hard difficulty, you still win the trophy for completing the game on the impossible mode

Dumb question. I start on impossible and die. You save is not lost and  it reverts to hard difficulty ? 

13 hours ago, bduarte1 said:

Now even if you start on impossible and die, and your saves goes to hard difficulty, you still win the trophy for completing the game on the impossible mode

yeah i am doing that one....but it existed before the latest patch as well (1.04)

2 hours ago, SilviaAloy said:

Yes

yes & yes

1 hour ago, RoxasOnFire said:

It also removed the suits hanging in certain chapters that made the Wishbone trophy easier. I've been busting my ass trying to get it lol. I found out about the glitch as soon as I installed the patch.

Pretty sure it didn't.  I just got mine last night.  The suits go away when you progress through the game (in chapter 2 specifically).  Start a new game and go back to that medical section in chapter 2, they should be there.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TemplePilot said:

Pretty sure it didn't.  I just got mine last night.  The suits go away when you progress through the game (in chapter 2 specifically).  Start a new game and go back to that medical section in chapter 2, they should be there.

I'll give that a try, thanks.

Edit: I found some suits in chapter 8 but I can't use kenesis on them. Is it that not all suits can be pulled?

Edited by RoxasOnFire
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, RoxasOnFire said:

I'll give that a try, thanks.

Edit: I found some suits in chapter 8 but I can't use kenesis on them. Is it that not all suits can be pulled?

So I definitely ran into the same thing, it doesn't seem to work on every suit.  Also of note, even with the suits that DO work - I kept pulling the arm and nothing was happening.  You have to pull the leg of the suit, or it does nothing.  Soon as I did, instant pop.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, TemplePilot said:

So I definitely ran into the same thing, it doesn't seem to work on every suit.  Also of note, even with the suits that DO work - I kept pulling the arm and nothing was happening.  You have to pull the leg of the suit, or it does nothing.  Soon as I did, instant pop.

Okay cool, thanks for the info. I'm almost done with my second run and I'll try the exploit in chapter 2 on ng++

• Like 1