delisting question

Porch

okay so when Sonic Origins released on PS5/PS4, they went back and delisted the PS3 versions of both Sonic 1 and 2.
now I figured that this would not effect my ability to redownload the game, however it's nowhere to be seen on my download list nor the download list of my father who also used the PS3 at the time. (also not visible upon directly searching for it)
it's a shame because I logged trophies for it 10 years ago and would like to finish it off

to those who had bought the game years ago: is the download missing for you?

Edited by Porch

Have you checked through your entire list? Sometimes it pushes things higher on the list that shouldn't be there. So for example, say you bought a game in 2009. It will be pushed up to say you got it in 2014 so be sitting around purchases from that time, for some reason. I've had this issue, it makes it really annoying to find shit. Since even if you have  record of around when you got it (like some trophies) it may not be there on the list, and may be more recent. Okabu gave me this problem. I don't know if it's like a renewal of the license on the store that alters the "purchase" date or what.

Sony's store never should've been done how it was. They should have always kept a page listing for items so that you could search it up and download the game and/or unlock key at all times. Especially since the download list has zero sorting, displays content you can't download on PS3, and is slow as hell. But alas. Even then though I've had games not show up as purchased in the store, but they'll be in my download list. :/ 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Elvick_ said:

Have you checked through your entire list? Sometimes it pushes things higher on the list that shouldn't be there. So for example, say you bought a game in 2009. It will be pushed up to say you got it in 2014 so be sitting around purchases from that time, for some reason. I've had this issue, it makes it really annoying to find shit. Since even if you have  record of around when you got it (like some trophies) it may not be there on the list, and may be more recent. Okabu gave me this problem. I don't know if it's like a renewal of the license on the store that alters the "purchase" date or what.

Sony's store never should've been done how it was. They should have always kept a page listing for items so that you could search it up and download the game and/or unlock key at all times. Especially since the download list has zero sorting, displays content you can't download on PS3, and is slow as hell. But alas. Even then though I've had games not show up as purchased in the store, but they'll be in my download list. :/ 

I scrolled both my list and my father's multiple times looking for it, guess I could try another couple times lol

44 minutes ago, irishmonkey77 said:

If you got them for free with playstation plus and then didn't renew your membership they won't show up in your download list. If you get ps plus again they'll show up in your downloads again. I had a similar issue with some games recently, including these, and that was what happened to me. 

It was a PSplus game I believe, but we both have playstation plus currently, so I'm just not sure what's going on.