Quickest way to Queen Slime and Fairy boss from start.

squiddycr4

My world is a crimson one.  I've done basically everything in it.  I got the Platinum a while back.

So now there's these new trophies (well, new to me) and two of the bosses need to be in a hallowed world.

What's my best strategy to get these sorted?  My character is fully geared up so I'm not keen to start a Journey world.  But would that be quicker than starting a classic Hallow world and tearing through it with end game gear?

Unless you cleansed it, your Crimson world should have a Hallow biome in it, and you can summon the bosses from inside the biome. Queen Slime requires a Gelatin Crystal which can be found in the Underground Hallow. Empress of Light is summoned when you kill a Prismatic Lacewing which is a rare critter that spawns in the surface Hallow at night, after Plantera has been defeated.

If your world has no Hallow, you'll need to start a new one and do the normal progression until you kill Plantera. With your endgame gear it should be faster than Journey Mode, and the gear is extremely helpful for the Empress who might be the second hardest boss in the game (after Moon Lord ofc).

1 hour ago, disaster500 said:

Unless you cleansed it, your Crimson world should have a Hallow biome in it, and you can summon the bosses from inside the biome. Queen Slime requires a Gelatin Crystal which can be found in the Underground Hallow. Empress of Light is summoned when you kill a Prismatic Lacewing which is a rare critter that spawns in the surface Hallow at night, after Plantera has been defeated.

If your world has no Hallow, you'll need to start a new one and do the normal progression until you kill Plantera. With your endgame gear it should be faster than Journey Mode, and the gear is extremely helpful for the Empress who might be the second hardest boss in the game (after Moon Lord ofc).

ah thanks, man.  I'll check in with the Druid and see what she says.