New Game Plus Glitched

Ironloss

So I can't find anything else on this, but I just finished the game on new game + maximum security and the trophy actually popped "Parole Denied" with the plat and max security trophies, but for some reason it didn't register on my playstation profile and now I don't have it and reloading saves doesn't work because I think it already thinks it popped so I guess I am screwed out of the 100% on this one. Has this happened to anyone else? 

I don't know what to do and now I extremely pissed because I did complete it on NG+ and I don't wanna play through again, especially of the trophy is just bugged 

So I can't find anything else on this, but I just finished the game on new game + maximum security and the trophy actually popped "Parole Denied" with the plat and max security trophies, but for some reason it didn't register on my playstation profile and now I don't have it and reloading saves doesn't work because I think it already thinks it popped so I guess I am screwed out of the 100% on this one. Has this happened to anyone else? 

I don't know what to do and now I extremely pissed because I did complete it on NG+ and I don't wanna play through again, especially of the trophy is just bugged 

EDIT: I even have a screenshot picture of the trophy popping so it has popped, but didn’t register on my PlayStation account… 

Edited by Ironloss