Collectible Counter Buggy

aserfgh

its strange i got 6 items in the last 10 Minutes  like merlins trials, breed animals or Revelio Pages and still  the counter in the Achievment is still the same Number like before. 

I looked it up and it seems many other Players have the Same prob. Strange, lets hope its only a display bug.

• Like 1

It's not just the collectibles that are bugged.

I had the problem that my map was completely broken because the game no longer showed me

where to look for which collectibles. On top of that, after reinstalling the game, I no longer have any deluxe content. 
The rewards (even from the exclusive Hogsmeade quest) have been missing since.

Feels like the vast majority of the time it's the collectible trophies that bug out. I'm not overly critical of devs making errors, it happens, but I do wonder what it is about collectible coding that causes such trouble for devs. Hopefully it'll get a patch fix and be cleaned up without having to restart, game looks absolutely excellent otherwise.

Edited by Skurkitty
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, SamNickzx said:

How many hours did it take you in total, guessing you'd of got the platinum if it wasn't bugged

Yes, I would have reached platinum yesterday.

According to the in-game timer, my play time is 45 hours. I didn't skip a single dialogue. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hinsusta said:

It's not just the collectibles that are bugged.

I had the problem that my map was completely broken because the game no longer showed me

where to look for which collectibles. On top of that, after reinstalling the game, I no longer have any deluxe content. 
The rewards (even from the exclusive Hogsmeade quest) have been missing since.

I have this problem too with the map. I’m missing an infamous foe at the lake area and a revelio page in Hogwarts Valley, both refuse to show on the map after doing basically everything else.

• Like 1

Guys the trophy isn't bugged, there's actually over 1000 collectibles but the collection is different from things like merlin trials, demi guise statues etc. for the collection it goes up to 603 and thats for things like enemies, wands, brooms, appearances etc