Collectible Counter Buggy

aserfgh

15 minutes ago, KIFO-_- said:

Guys the trophy isn't bugged, there's actually over 1000 collectibles but the collection is different from things like merlin trials, demi guise statues etc. for the collection it goes up to 603 and thats for things like enemies, wands, brooms, appearances etc

From powerpyx

“PS5 trophy tracker no longer updating, certain collectibles not spawning, or in-game trackers not updating properly after collecting something”

So are you sure about that?

Edited by ArcadeJedi

13 minutes ago, KIFO-_- said:

Guys the trophy isn't bugged, there's actually over 1000 collectibles but the collection is different from things like merlin trials, demi guise statues etc. for the collection it goes up to 603 and thats for things like enemies, wands, brooms, appearances etc

The trophy is bugged as Hinsusta doesn’t have it with them all, and I’m on around 600 but my trophy says 304 and has done for a long time.

• Like 1

My collectibles trophy tracker has bugged. Says I’m at 100/603 on the actual trophy but in-game is far higher as I have 90 Revelio pages alongside a tonne of other stuff.

I’ll be frustrated if it isn’t retroactively patched to fix the tracking. I doubt I’ll find all 603 before the inevitable patch so I’m hoping it rights itself. Nothing else is bugged though as everything else is tracking properly.

it’s an extremely grindy list but it’s also a very fun game and they nailed the exploration so for once scouring the world for collectibles isn’t a drag. It took me 10 hours to reach Map Chamber though :’) 

• Like 2

Not ideal but I’ll lay off the collectibles for this play through then 

Games a blast other than that, glitched trophies and parts of the game are indeed annoying. But it’s high end compared to most games on release. A sad reality.

However the games a beaut so far. First time I’ve wanted to pull a sick day to play a game since Battlefield BC2 

4 hours ago, Happyrinx42 said:

C'est cassé pour moi aussi.... Le compteur reste à 100 alors que je devrais être à 200 ou +...

De plus, j'ai récupéré environ 60 pages du guide de l'assistant, et dans le menu de la collection, il n'en affiche que 34/150, so, bug x2, donc ce n'est pas rassurant.

Are there pages of the guide supposed not to be displayed in the follow-up because I picked up one which was put in the collection but I have 27 at Hogwarts and only 13 are displayed in the Collection

Le jeu est fantastique mais je me vois mal faire 2 runs pour ramasser plus de 700 objets, j'espère qu'il sera bientôt patché

Only the ones that you use revelio to find are in the collections, the flying pages and other such ones don’t go in there 

• Like 2

Is it possible that an upcoming patch to fix this trophy will take into consideration the collectibles that we already got? I wouldn't like to do a whole new playthrough only for the collectibles ?

Also, no news from the devs regarding the problems with this trophy?

I'm currently holding off on playing for a bit until there's a fix or people figure out some sort of work around. I'm just worried that even after a patch it'll require starting a new game instead of fixing any current saves. Fingers crossed it doesn't come to that, being forced to do a new full 100% run would suck...

Edited by XiraRai

37 minutes ago, XiraRai said:

I'm currently holding off on playing for a bit until there's a fix or people figure out some sort of work around. I'm just worried that even after a patch it'll require starting a new game instead of fixing any current saves. Fingers crossed it doesn't come to that, being forced to do a new full 100% run would suck...

Oh god, I really dope I don't have to start a new run since I'm already almost 30 hours in.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FireMage777 said:

The trophy is bugged. It is that simple

Is there anyone steuggeling with it who played from releaseday on?

I've started shortly before early access and my counter is just a bit off

Edit: I am just wondering if this might be the case ^^ i am not able to play much atm, because i got a baby a few months ago - so i dont mind to start allover again ? but would be amazing to find out if it works if someone is going for it -now-

Edited by I-CatHasTrophy-I

9 minutes ago, Mastersenvy said:

As someone about 15hrs in with approximately 100 collectibles - does anyone have any recommendations about how to progress and hopefully not get this glitch?

It is affecting everyone, which basically means it's probably some story related collectable triggering the issue