Collectible Counter Buggy

aserfgh

7 minutes ago, FireMage777 said:

It is affecting everyone, which basically means it's probably some story related collectable triggering the issue

Its just 3 off on my playthrough atm - counter says 290, game says 301 (but the game says there are 613 collectibles while the counter says 603)

Others are at 1xx with a finished trophylist. So its definitely not just a trigger

Edited by I-CatHasTrophy-I

20 minutes ago, Mastersenvy said:

As someone about 15hrs in with approximately 100 collectibles - does anyone have any recommendations about how to progress and hopefully not get this glitch?

I'd say stop getting all collectables until the game is patched.  There's no guarantee even after a patch it will be fixed retroactively.  You might need to play a new save anyway.  Of course if yours is already bugged your already SOL until a patch.  This will only work if your collectables aren't ready bugged.

probably a "day 1" patch tmrw for whomever didnt want deluxe. Whether that fixes anything, who knows. Who cares. It'll probably be fixed and account whats on your game file.

A similar situation happened with Steelrising. Had all armors or whatever it was and no trophy. It was later patched and once you booted up the game, if you had everything, the trophy unlocked for you. 

Be patient, the game just released. 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

probably a "day 1" patch tmrw for whomever didnt want deluxe. Whether that fixes anything, who knows. Who cares. It'll probably be fixed and account whats on your game file.

A similar situation happened with Steelrising. Had all armors or whatever it was and no trophy. It was later patched and once you booted up the game, if you had everything, the trophy unlocked for you. 

Be patient, the game just released. 

Yeah :) just enjoy it. I love it so much, tbh i didnt even look at the trophy list by now :'-) just saw this topic in recently posted.

• Like 1

I too am stuck at 100/603.
However, I note in "collections" in the menu that I have 48 pages but between Hogwarts and Hogsmeade I took 96. If I count all the collectibles taken I should be at 143. But I have to eliminate 2 which are the clothes of the "deluxe" edition. So I'm at 141.
I hope it gets fixed via patch but it needs to be retroactive, update based on how many you got or if you got them all unlock the trophy. If it doesn't happen I won't platinum it, patience. I'll take advantage of it to avoid having to start the game three more times xD

29 minutes ago, Siriodorione said:

I too am stuck at 100/603.
However, I note in "collections" in the menu that I have 48 pages but between Hogwarts and Hogsmeade I took 96. If I count all the collectibles taken I should be at 143. But I have to eliminate 2 which are the clothes of the "deluxe" edition. So I'm at 141.
I hope it gets fixed via patch but it needs to be retroactive, update based on how many you got or if you got them all unlock the trophy. If it doesn't happen I won't platinum it, patience. I'll take advantage of it to avoid having to start the game three more times xD

Only revelio pages count in collections, not the other field pages.

I have a question about the exact details of the collection bug. 

Is the bug just that the playstation/trophy tracker isn't updating properly with what is shown in game? Or is it also in-game things like collection chests not appearing at all or the in-game tracker on the map not updating even when you've gotten everything in a hamlet/area? 

4 minutes ago, XiraRai said:

I have a question about the exact details of the collection bug. 

Is the bug just that the playstation/trophy tracker isn't updating properly with what is shown in game? Or is it also in-game things like collection chests not appearing at all or the in-game tracker on the map not updating even when you've gotten everything in a hamlet/area? 

As far as I'm concerned, after checking everything carefully (and knowing what was said above on the pages), in game I counted everything I've taken in "collections". It's the trophy account that doesn't update anymore. If it came out on PS4 would we know by now? I do not think so. It could be that it's a visual bug with the trophy but it looks like someone here took everything and didn't come out.

9 minutes ago, XiraRai said:

J'ai une question sur les détails exacts du bogue de collecte. 

Le bogue est-il simplement que le tracker playstation/trophée ne se met pas à jour correctement avec ce qui est affiché dans le jeu ? Ou est-ce aussi des choses dans le jeu comme les coffres de collection qui n'apparaissent pas du tout ou le tracker en jeu sur la carte qui ne se met pas à jour même lorsque vous avez tout dans un hameau/une zone ? 

Yes it seems to be visual, because I picked up a lot of collectibles and in game they are added to the collection fine, still appear on the map etc

I honestly don't think it's possible to have visual bugs in a console firmware related thing. Until someone who has a blocked account comes here to say "how did I get the last one it unlocked" there is no hope it is a graphics problem.

Then I don't know, has it ever happened that on PS5 or xbox (which has the goal count since before) there was a graphics bug?

6 hours ago, Tom_Hughes_22 said:

Currently bugged also.

I've created a ticket on the WB website.

https://hogwartslegacy.bugs.wbgames.com/bug/HL-1191

No idea if it'll help, but I suppose with more votes, the devs might come across it.

I'm just finshing the story and side quests then putting the game aside until all other collectible trophies have been worked out.

This only has 11 votes, compared to some other bugs that have hundreds of votes. Unless this is easy to identify and an easy fix, I doubt it will be a priority, so people need to vote.

19 minutes ago, ArcadeJedi said:

This only has 11 votes, compared to some other bugs that have hundreds of votes. Unless this is easy to identify and an easy fix, I doubt it will be a priority, so people need to vote.

This got investigation in progress , please vote guyzz...it has reached 17 votes as of now , we just need to get it over 50 for it to become trending...

I created the second one because I didn't see the original one. If I can find a way, I will close mine so we can all use this one:

https://hogwartslegacy.bugs.wbgames.com/bug/HL-1191

Edit: I have flagged mine for moderation since it's a duplicate bug. Hopefully they'll close mine so we only have the one.

Edited by quinny_1024
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, ArcadeJedi said:

Out of curiosity, has everyone redeemed their Felix Felicis potion? Could it be tied to that, since that is a PS exclusive pre-order bonus that reveals chests, PC and Xbox do not serem to have this issue.

I have that potion in game but I don't remember redeeming it. The deluxe gave me robes/mount/mask while on the "WB+Wizarding World" site I got the mask/suit.
There's no sign of the potion, so maybe it's included in the PS5 game.

1 minute ago, Siriodorione said:

I have that potion in game but I don't remember redeeming it. The deluxe gave me robes/mount/mask while on the "WB+Wizarding World" site I got the mask/suit.
There's no sign of the potion, so maybe it's included in the PS5 game.

I believe it downloaded the potion when you downloaded the game. I have the potion too, and never redeemed anything.

1 minute ago, Woopa777 said:

I believe it downloaded the potion when you downloaded the game. I have the potion too, and never redeemed anything.

I don't think there's a way not to do it, unless it's patched, but if you have the disc, playing it unpatched would create more problems. However if that the only difference between Xbox/PC and PS5 is very likely to center. Perhaps inserting an automatic +1 into the din data (it's a must) created problems. It would be simple to fix if they start out already knowing it depends on that.
Let's hope so :(