Collectible Counter Buggy

aserfgh

I have this bug too obviously, but now I have something much worse. I'm towards the end of the game and I stopped receiving quests altogether. I thought that was normal because I needed to do more side quests for some reason, so I completed every single side quest that I had started and that was on the map ready to start. Still no new quests appeared after that. So for the last 5 hours I've just been getting collectibles (even though they're bugged too). It's been about 10 hours game time and my quests tab is completely empty still. I managed to do 3 side quests by pressing the ps button and using the 'activities' tab for Hogwarts. I selected start activity and it actually made the side quest icon appear in my game with the waypoint leading me there and with that one quest in my quest tab. But now the activity tab doesn't show anything except collectibles progression.

On top of this, I keep getting the notifications in game telling me I have new quests ready to start.

Anyone know if there's a way to fix this? I'd rather not throw away those 60 hours and delete the save.

Edited by Riiszk

9 minutes ago, Riiszk said:

I have this bug too obviously, but now I have something much worse. I'm towards the end of the game and I stopped receiving quests altogether. I thought that was normal because I needed to do more side quests for some reason, so I completed every single side quest that I had started and that was on the map ready to start. Still no new quests appeared after that. So for the last 5 hours I've just been getting collectibles (even though they're bugged too). It's been about 10 hours game time and my quests tab is completely empty still. I managed to do 3 side quests by pressing the ps button and using the 'activities' tab for Hogwarts. I selected start activity and it actually made the side quest icon appear in my game with the waypoint leading me there and with that one quest in my quest tab. But now the activity tab doesn't show anything except collectibles progression.

On top of this, I keep getting the notifications in game telling me I have new quests ready to start.

Anyone know if there's a way to fix this? I'd rather not throw away those 60 hours and delete the save.

I've read somewhere you need to read some mails to make certain quests appear?

I'm hoping, since the game shows progress but the tracker doesn't, whether it's visual, unfortunately there's someone's message on page one or two saying they took everything and didn't receive the trophy. 

Du coup, on va croiser les doigts, avoir tous les collectibles nécessitent de faire presque tout le jeu, beaucoup de coffres, de grottes, d'avoir Aohomora au niveau 3 donc prendre des statues, ce serait plutôt pénible de refaire tout ça. ..

Le jeu est génial, mais les objets de collection en valent la chandelle une fois, pas deux...

Edited by Happyrinx42

In my opinion it is possible to unlock the trophy after the resolution. But only if there is at least one collectible to collect. The trophy should count precisely the total written in the in-game visual data, in "collections", so taking one will necessarily update the total. I remember in the last Tomb Raider game having had that problem, in NG+ I took a collectible of the bugged collectible type and the trophy was unlocked, even if this was previously written "100%" in the menu. However, there is no NG+ here, so those who have not yet taken everything are better off not completing any type of collectible so, taking one (of each one? We'll see) in my opinion it unlocks.

1 hour ago, Casciaro1997 said:

Actuellement sous enquête, espérons une solution rapide. J'ai arrêté de jouer à cause de cela et je veux vraiment continuer à jouer. 

Why stop playing? Just leave a collectible and either it will be a patch and so much the better, or you'll have to go back but don't deprive yourself of the game's potential :)

6 hours ago, kantera said:

I've read somewhere you need to read some mails to make certain quests appear?

This worked, thanks a lot. I only have a couple side quests to go and less than an hour away from completing the game and never once needed to open mail before. 

• Like 1

On 8-2-2023 at 0:41 PM, dark69knight said:

Looks like the best solution is to focus on other things like side quest until this problem fixed with update hopefully soon ...

Had a side quest bug out on me.. While exploring came across a huge cage with a lock on it, so I opened the lock which made the lock disappear. Now in the side quest "Take the biscuit" I need to free beasts from this cage but the lock is missing so I can't open and thus can't progress the quest..

Edited by MBC-Maffia
elaborated version

17 minutes ago, PS_4Trophies said:

It's getting fixed!!!! There is a patch scheduled for next Tuesday. 

"The issue is fixed and we'll have a patch out Tuesday for it. It will also retroactively fix the issue and pop the Trophy for anyone who didn't get it."

Ah is there also a solution for missing infamous foe? I have 17/18 and i think it's bugged because i know i finished Alexandra's Troll and her quest yet it didn't count.

Nevermind i had a skull icon next to a dungeon had to redo a fight i thought was already done.

Now if only i could know where to find the last chest and page for Hogwarts Valley i would be done.

Edited by nzombi
resolved

10 minutes ago, PS_4Trophies said:

It's getting fixed!!!! There is a patch scheduled for next Tuesday. 

"The issue is fixed and we'll have a patch out Tuesday for it. It will also retroactively fix the issue and pop the Trophy for anyone who didn't get it."

Amazing news! I'm still gonna keep atleast one collectable just to be sure.