Collectible Counter Buggy

aserfgh

They were very quick (and competent) to fix an issue within hours of reporting it, so I wouldn't worry too much about the other bugs. Just report them. We could do as we did to vote on the trophy thread, opening the report (after verifying that it's really a bug) and help those who had the problem with votes. This way they will solve everything ?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, nzombi said:

I know that no one can answer me but i'll shoot.

I have 605/603 and am still missing 7 Field page 2 enemies and 4 appearances.

Will the trophy pop for me tuesday?

605/603

They said that they’ll patch it on the 13 and retroactively fix the issue for people that have already collected everything

at least according to the avalanche team. So you should be good 

2 hours ago, Lazaryth-PS said:

Has anyone else encountered the Revelio page inside the actual collectibles tab not registering everything found? I have 149 inside Hogwarts field pages found, says I'm missing one from the Bell Wing Tower, but inside the actual collectible tab says I'm missing 3 from Hogwarts. 

I also encountered a problem in the Bell Tower Wing. It says Im missing 3 from Hogwarts and in The Bell Tower Wing. I think its bugged because I searched for 4h and I cant find anything. The Moth Mirror cant be completed because the Moth is nowhere to be found not even on the Vase I saw in a guide. I hear a noice at 3 different spots but the Page is not showing up. So Im Stuck at 149/150 and I really hope they fix it.

37 minutes ago, Snorof88 said:

I also encountered a problem in the Bell Tower Wing. It says Im missing 3 from Hogwarts and in The Bell Tower Wing. I think its bugged because I searched for 4h and I cant find anything. The Moth Mirror cant be completed because the Moth is nowhere to be found not even on the Vase I saw in a guide. I hear a noice at 3 different spots but the Page is not showing up. So Im Stuck at 149/150 and I really hope they fix it.

I seems like this is a completely different issue than if the pages aren't registering in our completion page either then. if I have to I will finish what I can in the game and if I have to do another playthrough I willslog through it again in a couple months. I just can't see myself making myself play this 100% again for a while.

Right now Im playing on Hufflepuff and the Field Pages are also Glitched in the Bell Tower Wing at the beginning of the Story before the second Class. Before I continued with my first created Ravenclaw character and it was fine collecting some Pages that I could before attempting the second Class. On my Playthrough with Hufflepuff more of those Pages are not appearing.

On 10-2-2023 at 11:54 PM, Riiszk said:

This worked, thanks a lot. I only have a couple side quests to go and less than an hour away from completing the game and never once needed to open mail before. 

No problem, glad I could help.

So, I've read there is a patch coming next tuesday. I'm ready to begin the game but it might be best just to wait until tuesday to start?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arecull said:

So i got 100% but the trophy didnt pop so figure the trophies glitched more than any missing collectibles. So if youre missing one i suggest its probably a butterfly 

Yeah, butterfly. But i double check every place with butterflies and still no go.

If there was a list what every butterfly gives it would help a lot.