Atelier Marie Remake: The Alchemist of Salburg announced (PS5/PS4/Switch/PC | July 13, 2023)

19 minutes ago, KHfanboy12 said:

Hoping this leads to remakes and/or localizations of the rest of the Salburg and Gramnad games.

if they sell enough copies of the game. i'm sure the door will be open to remastering the other ones (i'm interested in it myself) gotta get myself to play the 2nd game in the mysterious saga (the time limit in the game hampers the interest).

Edited by Lordguwa

On 2/8/2023 at 11:57 PM, Lordguwa said:

if they sell enough copies of the game. i'm sure the door will be open to remastering the other ones (i'm interested in it myself) gotta get myself to play the 2nd game in the mysterious saga (the time limit in the game hampers the interest).

The time limit in Firis is only for the first half of the game! It lasts until you take the "exam," which is really, really easy to pass. You won't need the full time limit to pass it. Now, there is a missable trophy for beating an "extra credit" boss during the exam. But, if you follow the tips from the trophy guide on playstationtrophies, it's not too hard- I had 100+ days left on the time limit when I passed the exam and beat the extra boss.

Kinda Happy about the announcment i'm pretty interested and always heard great things about Marie, but i'll see how limited it is time wise, it really was a Ton more fun and relaxed not having it in sophie 1-2 compared to Rorona/Totori where i messed up stuff for it. 

At least it's another Turn based Full party control Atelier which i always support and enjoy, i hope the Series in the next trilogy continues from Sophie 2 gameplay Battle Wise, it was a blast to play.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The game will launch on July 13 worldwide. The Steam page is also already live: https://store.steampowered.com/app/2138090/Atelier_Marie_Remake_The_Alchemist_of_Salburg/

Japan will receive several physical & digital editions:

In Japan, the standard edition will cost 6,380 yen, while “Premium Box” and “Special Collection Box” limited editions will be available for 10,230 yen and 19,800 yen, respectively. A Digital Deluxe Edition will also be available for 8,580 yen.

The Premium Box includes a copy of the game, art book, clear card set, and “1997 & 2023” soundtrack selection CD. The Special Collection Box includes a copy of the game, Premium Box content, B2 tapestry, special data book, acrylic diorama stand, and a set of 20 clear bookmarks.

The Digital Deluxe Edition includes a copy of the game, the “Another Look” costume set, a Gust Extra BGM Pack, and the original PlayStation title Atelier Marie Plus: The Alchemist of Salburg.

Pre-orders for the digital standard or Deluxe editions include a “Useful Items” set.

Europe & North America will only receive the digital standard and deluxe editions, on all platforms. The contents of the English Digital Deluxe Edition are the same as they are in Japan:

- The main game "Atelier Marie Remake: The Alchemist of Salburg"
- Atelier Marie Plus: The Alchemist of Salburg
- Gust Extra BGM Pack
- "Another Look" Costume Set

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...