Nekker card from Hammond not showing up

xBenlander

When you go to Hammond with Lambert, according to the guide you are supposed to Kill Hammond with Lambert, and then you loot Hammond's body to get a Nekker card. I have reloaded several times and every single time that card is not on Hammond's body. Does anyone know if this has changed or am I missing something?

7 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

I can't comment on the accuracy of other sources, but you get the Nekker Card from the Innkeeper in Harviken (Skellige).

There are three Nekker cards in total that you have to get. I already got the one from Harviken though, and I have a random one I don't know where I got. 

2 minutes ago, HeyaBen said:

There are three Nekker cards in total that you have to get. I already got the one from Harviken though, and I have a random one I don't know where I got. 

For trophies or for your own completion??

Because for the trophy, you only need the one Nekker card, the rest are duplicates.

1 minute ago, Optinooby said:

For trophies or for your own completion??

Because for the trophy, you only need the one Nekker card, the rest are duplicates.

Oh shoot... Yeah just the trophy. I was just following the guide here on this website which I assumed was just taking me to all the cards that I need for the trophy