Zack the Sniper question

9 minutes ago, Pauloxzak said:

So I've searched around and did not find anyone mentioning if you can or can't let the robots you fight to farm kill points for the rifle escape . Does anyone know? 

hi is not very important the trophy is related of robot you can only kill with sniper

• Like 1

9 hours ago, oYazmat said:

Question is can they escape?! 1f914.png And why would you let them anyway? You are farming for points and if you have Darkness or better materiz you just one shoot them.

On Hard mode nothing one-shots them, even Hell Firaga takes a lot of hits to kill, and those bastards are quite fast at escaping, but I'll try quake or something for the AoE then

46 minutes ago, Pauloxzak said:

On Hard mode nothing one-shots them, even Hell Firaga takes a lot of hits to kill, and those bastards are quite fast at escaping, but I'll try quake or something for the AoE then

Magic or Command Abilities do more damage from a linked standard attacks combo or from a buster sword stance. And if your proficiency with a sword reached its first landmark you can easily do 99999 with Magical Punch without putting much thought into your stats or equipment.

2 hours ago, VegaMan-X4 said:

Magic or Command Abilities do more damage from a linked standard attacks combo or from a buster sword stance. And if your proficiency with a sword reached its first landmark you can easily do 99999 with Magical Punch without putting much thought into your stats or equipment.

I'm at 25% proficiency and no damage break yet :( guess I'll try to farm some more with those soldier battles just before this section to see if it happens

• 1 month later...
On 2/9/2023 at 9:31 PM, Pauloxzak said:

So I've searched around and did not find anyone mentioning if you can or can't let the robots you fight to farm kill points for the rifle escape . Does anyone know? 

Probably too late for TC, but for anyone else that will attempt this trophy in the future:

I just completed the section with 2 robots that escaped during REGULAR fights (none during Sniping), ----> I did NOT get the trophy.

So, make sure that no robots escape, no matter where. Caution when farming for KILL points during regular fights.