Electrically Charged Glitched?

51 minutes ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

So 3 times now I've taken out the 918 Spyder with an EMP and 3 times it hasn't popped the trophy. The guide is wrong it says there are 3 918s in the event and there is only 1. And I've taken it out with the last damage as an EMP and this trophy will not pop. Any advice? 

My comment to PS3 version guide:

"Electrically charged"
'Porsche Patrol' is a Hot Pursuit event for Cops. You need to bust 7 Racers to get Gold here, and 3 of them drive the Porsche 918 Spyder".
Maybe it was changed with some patch or sth, but in my PS3 game in "Porsche Patrol" there is 6 Racers to bust for gold and only one Porsche 918 Spyder.

It popped for me without any issues after stopping this car with EMP.

Edit:
Oki, this video is for Xbox, but anyway, method is the same (2:10), but it is probably obvious for you:

Edited by Smashero

1 hour ago, Smashero said:

My comment to PS3 version guide:

"Electrically charged"
'Porsche Patrol' is a Hot Pursuit event for Cops. You need to bust 7 Racers to get Gold here, and 3 of them drive the Porsche 918 Spyder".
Maybe it was changed with some patch or sth, but in my PS3 game in "Porsche Patrol" there is 6 Racers to bust for gold and only one Porsche 918 Spyder.

It popped for me without any issues after stopping this car with EMP.

Edit:
Oki, this video is for Xbox, but anyway, method is the same (2:10), but it is probably obvious for you:

There is only 1 Porsche yes and thats what I did 10 times. And nothing