Any DLC expected?

Kessarath

I mean it's a remake of a PS3 game, the most likely thing to happen instead of adding DLC to this game would be a remake of Dead Space 2 in the future, especially given how well this game sold and was received by critics. I don't think you should worry too much about it getting DLC but you never know in this day and age either but because there is a further story to the game already in its sequels that are yet to have a remake I think that's likely to be the next money making method for the game rather than adding DLC to this version. 

• Like 3

I don't really know how practical it would be, but I think a remake of the mobile game could be cool. Reuse as many assets as you can from this remake and make it an inexpensive DLC or standalone to tide people over. Not really expecting anything, but as has been said, there is still further story they could pull from to whip something up.

• Like 1

On 2/15/2023 at 10:23 PM, Mojo-9000 said:

It'd be really neat to see DS: Extraction done for the PSVR2 also, i'd play a remake of that one.

i forgot about this game. had to look at my profile to see if i played it and i did. also kinda funny seeing this games plat is more rare than dead space 2.

playing that game in psvr2 would be awesome.

• Like 1

The original didn't have DLC. Since the dev of this one has already said they wish to stay faithful to the original, I would hope not. Although they could do a side dlc with a different character that shows the lead up to dead space 2. Because this game was a selling success so you can guarantee the 2nd one is going to be greenlit.

• Like 1