Auto pop?

ThaShane

• 2 weeks later...

Wondering if the PS4 to PS5 transfer for this works as well to unlock the Platinum. I transferred my save over from Thumper on PS4 to PS5 and it unlocked all the S-Rank trophies, but not the ones for completing each individual level. Thought that was pretty cool, meant I was able to play through that amazing game again without having to worry about the S-Ranks.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 08.03.2023 at 9:07 PM, ViperLance34 said:

Autopop unlocked everything for me except for ":gold: The Rezident". No way I'm playing it for 10 hours again on a flat screen. Gonna wait 'till I finally buy the PSVR2 and play it like that.

I noticed that if you dont need to complete direct assault and other stuff you just go into trancemission and leave it alone for allnight... and bingo!)

• Like 2

On 08.03.2023 at 9:07 PM, ViperLance34 said:

Autopop unlocked everything for me except for ":gold: The Rezident". No way I'm playing it for 10 hours again on a flat screen. Gonna wait 'till I finally buy the PSVR2 and play it like that.

Update. Morolian form unlocked but trophy didnt pop. Sorry for desinformation(

Update. Went in area x , then log out, trophy pop))

Edited by O-D-D-I-E
  • Like 2

Never tried playing Trance Mission. Is it like an infinite mode? So I would just need to leave it on for 10 hours, then go into Area X, back out and then the trophy will pop?
Sweet!

EDIT: Tested it out. And it works! 

Edited by ViperLance34
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...