How The Hell Is This Possible ?!

ahmedelebiary

You've answered your own question. If you're looking to find out specifically how to hack the trophies, then you're on the wrong site.

LOL of course i am not  :huh: i was just wondering how he could get this 50 days trophy and u cant change the time and date through the ps3 settings ! 

Go play an older CoD game and you'll see it is more than possible to hack an online game. 

The trophies on this game are retroactive though, right? If someone had already logged in 50 days before the trophies were added, would the trophy for it unlock?

Parker

• Like 2

Go play an older CoD game and you'll see it is more than possible to hack an online game. 

The trophies on this game are retroactive though, right? If someone had already logged in 50 days before the trophies were added, would the trophy for it unlock?

Parker

I believe you are correct, its the first time I'm hearing about this are there any other games who have this as well?

Although I can't personally confirm it. I have heard that all but 2 of the trophies are retroactive. Those 2 are the trophies for taking a photo on 10 different days and for logging in on 50 days.

Parker

The trophies are indeed retroactive but 4 of them arent exactly in that category, many veteran Home users such as myself didnt get the trophies despite meeting and exceeding the requirement prior to the trophy patch update.

Meaning the days have to logged in all over again, i had to do the dances all over since i didnt get it instantaneous so its safe to say the time trophies are the same way.

• Like 2

Could you maybe change the date on your system 50 times and log in each time to get it that way? Not exactly hacking, it's just gaming the system.

The trophy has to be done online, so it's based on the server date/time and not your PlayStation's. Thus, it's not possible this way, and you actually have to log on 50 different days. Makes it much more challenging. :P

Parker

No only a few trophies  are retroactive but this the trophy was hacked i can confirm this as a long time Playstation home user.

• Like 1

Parker

Nope it resets the counts for login, pics, places and home visit -_-

Never understood the need or desire to hack trophies. Trophies to me have always been about one's personal gaming journey, and having quantifying proof that you did indeed go through the pain required to plat and or achieve that hard trophy. Hacking your way there just seems to me to be detrimental to yourself, rather than propagating this idea that you have a massive E-Peen. I don't see how hackers or cheaters can even stand to view their trophy list.    

• Like 3

Although I can't personally confirm it. I have heard that all but 2 of the trophies are retroactive. Those 2 are the trophies for taking a photo on 10 different days and for logging in on 50 days.

Parker

I played home for months in the past. the only ones that are retro active are the trophies that say " own X amount of this item" because you cant re do that if you have more then that amount of items. all of the trophies below are normal and NOT retro active. 

welcome home 

a place to call my own

a new you

a documentary

welcome guest

grand explorer 

there is no place like home 

born to dance 

Never understood the need or desire to hack trophies. Trophies to me have always been about one's personal gaming journey, and having quantifying proof that you did indeed go through the pain required to plat and or achieve that hard trophy. Hacking your way there just seems to me to be detrimental to yourself, rather than propagating this idea that you have a massive E-Peen. I don't see how hackers or cheaters can even stand to view their trophy list.    

100% agree with you :)

• 4 weeks later...

I believe you are correct, its the first time I'm hearing about this are there any other games who have this as well?

i believe littlebigplanet 2 does this as well, but only if you played littlebigplanet 1 more than once before it. though i think there's some of the trophies that aren't retroactive that it must be unlocked in LBP2 like the 1440 hour of create if i wasn't wrong.  

Most of the trophy's will pop up when right amount of days are done like visit PS Home 50 times on different days. I don't think you can get trophy quick if you had visit PS Home before. Anything is possible on 50 different days. 

Yup that is why every morning I log into Home, take a picture and leave :P

• Like 1