Trophy Guide Help

WaterDragon77

• 3 months later...

On 2/14/2023 at 6:41 PM, WaterDragon77 said:

I don't know where else to put this, but I'm working on a basic trophy guide for this game and I wanted to ask people here for any advice or things they want to mention so I can add it into the guide.

I have a few things done so far - a few characters, a few other things in there.

Best things I’d look for in a fighting game guide would be anything that can also make the “hard” trophies easier.

So if there was a character you used specifically you should still include that because it’s already obvious all the characters are choosable, but most guide readers want to know the easiest and most stress-free path. Same thing if you spammed a specific move over and over. It’s not “cheap” if it’s effective and gets the trophy in the end.

anyone that complains that your guide is full of “spam” moves/combos is just complaining and should be ignored. You, as the guide writer, are doing a service for people that wasn’t asked of you. So kudos to you for wanting to help out.

anyway, sorry for the rant, but basically what I said above is my recommendation if you still are looking lol

• Like 1