Objective Raid

re-installer

I am having real difficulty playing Objective Raid. Whenever I access, regardless of day and time, there are only 0-2 players and I cannot even star playing. Yesterday, I was informed by someone on this forum that there are 20-30 playing everyday.

Is it possible we are using different servers? I access from Australia, but I see Europeans and Asians when I play other types of multiplayer games. I thought everyone was using the same server.

Any opinion? 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I had trouble finding an objective raid game and that was when I playing back in 2013. I'm in Australia too so looking at my trophies and I played it at 2:30am which may be when those 20-30 ppl are on. Its kinda sad because I really enjoyed this mode and don't understand why it isn't more popular.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Yesterday, I left my game to idle in Objective Raid during the day and eventually a bunch of people joined. If I did my math right, I got to 1 hour 52 minutes 34 seconds before they all started to drop out. Was so bummed. But then I left it on overnight with turbo on X so I could spawn in. Today, I woke up to a match going and I got the trophy at like 5:09am.

My thought was that if someone saw 1 person in the mode then they'd probably join to either check it out or to troll me because a game of Objective Raid probably wouldn't start. But then someone else would see 2 people, and think something was up, so they'd join. And so on. Was worth a shot, and it worked twice. Yesterday, I think we hit a peak of 11-12 people in the mode.

• 1 year later...