February 2023 PS+ Extra/Premium games announced

Abby_TheLastofUs

1. Rate February 2023's PS+ Extra lineup  

184 members have voted

1. 1. 1. Rate February 2023's PS+ Extra lineup

2. 2. Rate February 2023's PS+ Premium lineup

3. 3. Which game are you most interested in?

• Horizon Forbidden West
    • Resident Evil 7
    • The Quarry
    • Scarlet Nexus
    • Borderlands 3
    • Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown
    • Earth Defense Force 5
    • Tekken 7
    • Outriders
    • The Legend of Dragoon
    • Wild Arms 2
    • The Forgotten City
    • Harvest Moon: Back to Nature
    • Oninaki
    • Lost Sphear
    • I am Setsuna
    • Destroy All Humans!

Forbidden West would be great for me personally. Wouldn't have to rebuy it when the dlc drops - result ?

The Quarry is on my to buy list so that's great. I'll probably whip through the PS4 version of The Forgotten City too. Excellent game there

Also I'm not a premium member or particularly fussed on The Legend of Dragoon but I'm pleased about that for those that are. I remember frequenting the PS blog maybe 10 or more years ago and that game was being begged for even then ?

Edited by Cleggworth
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

It gets a bit old hearing about "leaks".

Can we just start calling these "leaks" as "pre-planned lineup news" ?

I mean in which month in the past 3-4 years hasn't there been a PS lineup leak ?

From what i have seen this person gets them from advertisements sent from Sony. It is a leak because they are found ahead of the office announcement. They have been wrong once or twice. But not for a while. 

I'm intrigued by HFW but not sure I can go through the hoops of having it deactivated on my account when it comes off the service and I want the ps5 version at a later date to try the dlc.

I'd not heard of scarlet nexus but seems worth looking at from those reviews scores.

Thank you Abby for doing the Lord's work in posting these.

Just noticed your update re Horizon, may well be a moot point for me any way then.

Edited by Aceterix
More use of eyes.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, iriihutoR84 said:

People saying Horizon 2 is Premium-only are just misinterpreting the picture. All the leaked games are both for Extra and Premium.

I hope you're right. It would seem strange that they start adding PS5 games to Premium only since that service is designed for classics. I also doubt it's the trial only like some are claiming. The game has been out for a year now so I could totally see it being in Extra this month.

When I first saw RE was included, I was thinking Village for some reason. A little less excited since Biohazard is in the PS Plus Collection but still a solid month. I'm curious what the remaining games will be. There are normally some pretty good under the radar releases too.

I have most of the games already, and the one i'm really interested (the forgotten city) i kinda wanted to buy the physical version but this is really an incredible month and how it probably shoud have been from the start!!! Not too old games with still good retail value. And i mean Legend of the Dragoon?!! That is a classic for sure. I don't care about the barrage of preorder/new games that there's now... Legend of the freaking Dragoon takes priority over anything! Trophies or not.

Wow, didn't expect to see Horizon 2 in Plus this soon. Also weird to see it included before Ratchet, Sackboy or KNACK 2 BABY, really don't understand how Sony decide which of their games they'll add.
Great month overall, wanted to buy Ace Combat several times, but always worried that I won't like it, well, time to find yout.

18 minutes ago, czDante92 said:

Wow, didn't expect to see Horizon 2 in Plus this soon. Also weird to see it included before Ratchet, Sackboy or KNACK 2 BABY, really don't understand how Sony decide which of their games they'll add.
Great month overall, wanted to buy Ace Combat several times, but always worried that I won't like it, well, time to find yout.

@czDante92 I think in this case is to boost sales of the Horizon expansion, the sales of Horizon may be over by now but there is new software for people to buy so they release the base game for people who didn't buy it so they can test it and hopefully buy the new thing. 

-----------

Nice month tbh. And Dragoon may have trophies so I'm excited for that one in particular. 

Edited by polar_bst