Limit 'Rarest Trophies' to one per game

27 minutes ago, N1NJ4_V4MP1R3 said:

Silly request incoming:

Could we update the 'Rarest Trophies' section to have a limit of one trophy per game? It would make for a more interesting view by showcasing 5 unique games. 

And yes, one look at my account will explain why I am requesting this. I'm about to have a single game take up all 5 slots of 'Rarest Trophies' :D

I had this same issue. I settled for just putting my 5 rarest plats in my trophy cabinet. This would most likely be the case for everyone as the plat is going to be the rarest trophy barring games with no plat. 

1 hour ago, N1NJ4_V4MP1R3 said:

Silly request incoming:

Could we update the 'Rarest Trophies' section to have a limit of one trophy per game? It would make for a more interesting view by showcasing 5 unique games. 

And yes, one look at my account will explain why I am requesting this. I'm about to have a single game take up all 5 slots of 'Rarest Trophies' :D

go for rarer games to spice it up

58 minutes ago, HusKy said:

I like it, it shows more variety in the profile. It will be available in the next PSNP+ update.

Y9Pa3Jw.png vs. iR9Gw2p.png

Hey is that my profile? ?

I actually like that as well ? nice to know it's coming! With a toggle-on function I assume?

Also, when another trophy has the same rarity as the plat, maybe force the script to take the plat..? In the example screenshot it takes another Badland trophy instead.

Edited by Arcesius
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, Arcesius said:

Hey is that my profile? ?

Yes, it served as a good test case while I was writing the code. xD

I actually like that as well 1f44c.png nice to know it's coming! With a toggle-on function I assume?

Yes, opt-in.

Also, when another trophy has the same rarity as the plat, maybe force the script to take the plat..? In the example screenshot it takes another Badland trophy instead.

These damn edge cases always turn simple code into spaghetti, but I will fix it. ?

Edited by HusKy
  • Like 4