Speedrun to the Platinum

SalvadorGamer_21

Being honest I am to start this game, once the second game ends which is wonderful, the fact is that I want to be clear about my organized time, so I want to ask those who read this, tips and suggestions to finish the game in the shortest time, and buy access to infinite weapons. But how should I use them on the trip, in hell mode or what do I do?

Resident Evil 3 GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY | Resident evil, Resident evil  game, Dark evil

Edited by SalvadorGamer_21
  • Like 1

I'd suggest buying infinit weapons on the ps store it's only a few dollars and just blast through on the highest difficulty you can start on them do the hardest. The only rough part of the hardest setting is the final boss you have to do a song and dance with the batteries so he doesn't 1 shot you there's a video for it here somewhere but you actually have to do the boss fight relatively slow to get through it 

• Like 1

Buy the infinite rocket launcher and you can breeze through the game like it's nothing. The game gives plenty of time for a speedrun so you don't have to worry too much if you happen to get stuck somehwere. For the final boss, make sure that you are equipped with dodging coins so it's easier to avoid his attacks. Once you figure out his patterns, it goes over smoothly.