How active are lobbies?

JerrySeinfeld02

13 minutes ago, JerrySeinfeld02 said:

Hi there,

How active are lobbies? like could I feasibly just play matches without having to boost all of them? Or is boosting 100% a requirement to even get into matches?

Thanks in advance

Not very active. You can't really get the trophies naturally anymore. You'll have to boost (yes, sometimes to even get into matches?.  

1 hour ago, JerrySeinfeld02 said:

Hi there,

How active are lobbies? like could I feasibly just play matches without having to boost all of them? Or is boosting 100% a requirement to even get into matches?

Thanks in advance

Play 1,000 matches over the next month? Most game modes are 20 minutes, and since the lobbies are full of afk players, the games often take 20 minutes. So you’re looking at 10-12 hours of playing matches every day. If you want 100% of the trophies, boosting with a turbo controller is the only practical way to get it done. That way you can make progress 24/7. This is easily a 200+ hour game. My console timer is at 290 hours for the plat. And looking at my friends times, they are also right around 300 hours.

Hopefully that helps!

1 hour ago, Needles said:

Play 1,000 matches over the next month? Most game modes are 20 minutes, and since the lobbies are full of afk players, the games often take 20 minutes. So you’re looking at 10-12 hours of playing matches every day. If you want 100% of the trophies, boosting with a turbo controller is the only practical way to get it done. That way you can make progress 24/7. This is easily a 200+ hour game. My console timer is at 290 hours for the plat. And looking at my friends times, they are also right around 300 hours.

Hopefully that helps!

Yeah it does man, thanks

I doubt I would end up getting this platinum in the time left, I just thought I would ask some questions before putting it to rest lol