Premium Digital Deluxe Edition

IcySeaSurfer

I preordered the premium digital deluxe edition, however ingame i don't have any of the special music tracks or the dlc. I checked my downloads and there is a download for the digital deluxe edition. In the playstation store it says I already own it but only says installed for the base game. As for the first DLC pack I don't even have a download for it -  I apparently already own it even though the store suggests I haven't bought it, it shows the price and no installed / bought. 

Does any body have any suggestions as to what I should do? 

This happened to me right at midnight in my time zone, and I had also pre-ordered the Premium Deluxe Edition. (I'm in the US EST time zone, btw). I would say don't worry. If you have the game and the following three add-ons in your library (Premium Deluxe Edition Data, Deluxe Edition Data, Profile Cards data) just give the store time to do it's daily reset. The game, for example, may have been released to you slightly before the store reset itself for the 16th. It does this for me around 2 AM. I was able to download the game and add-ons I had in my library, and now that the store has rest for the 16th for me, it's allowed me to download the SaGa DLC Pack.

Also, keep in mind that you won't be able to actually see any of the deluxe music or the DLC music in the actual game until you complete at least one song from a series quest, and unlock the game's version of free-play mode. So, start the game up, select series quest, complete the intro tutorial, select one of the series packs (there are 6 starters - you have to choose 1), and complete the first song in that series pack. Then, you'll be able to exit back to the starting menu and the game will tell you that you've unlocked the deluxe edition songs and give you a notice about the SaGa DLC pack being available in the PSN store.

Edited by InfinateEternity
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, IcySeaSurfer said:

<snip>

Does any body have any suggestions as to what I should do? 

Restoring licenses worked for me.

Go to the PS5 settings on the dashboard and select Users and Accounts. Then under Other you'll find Restore Licenses.

After letting it do its thing, you should be able to access your items. Depending on how long you've had your account and how many items you've bought/collected from the store it may take some time, anywhere from 5min to 15min.

Hopefully this helps someone ?

The earlier comments where correct, same thing happened for me, had all the Premium/Deluxe (as well as Base game) downloaded since Tuesday the 14th and then the DLCs in the store where listed with their price on the store.

Turned off the PS5 and went to work, couple hours later and look at that... Everything is listed as Free and I was able to download it ?‍♂️ Just a matter of letting the Store update itself with the necessary info.

• Like 1

So you Guys have all the Songs Like Nier?

It only Said i unlocked the DX content for me so still Songs missing

Nevermind it says the released Dates for the new Songs. I guess season Pass 2 and 3 will be free once they are released Then for Premium Edition buyers.

Edited by CoregBlue

4 hours ago, CoregBlue said:

Nevermind it says the released Dates for the new Songs. I guess season Pass 2 and 3 will be free once they are released Then for Premium Edition buyers.

Yes, if you purchase the Premium Edition, the DLC packs for Season Passes 1-3 will be free to download as each individual DLC pack is released. The only DLC pack from Season 1 currently available is the SaGa one.

• Like 1