Numero Uno Trophy

maurjen

Follow that link and look at the trophy tips, double check

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2093-Grand-Theft-Auto-V/38-Numero-Uno

Did you complete mini games like darts, golf, shooting range with a partner? because they don't count if you do them solo

Or maybe it unfortunately glitched on you

Edited by HELLHOUND403

This Trophy is a real pain cause people keep adding things that may not even count for the trophy and has taken longer for me (E.g Vehicle Deathmatch)

The list is similar but ill added update

Deathmatch

Team Deathmatch (You don't need to have the leading points you just need to be on the winning Team)

Race- Its confirm you cant win in solo so you would need to play with other players

Land Race (Rally) (Either Driver or Co-driver it doesn't matter Just make sure there are four people and not just two)

Land Race (GTA Race)

Land Race (Standard)

Air Race

Sea Race

These also cant be done by just playing solo 

Golf (Can be just 1 hole)

Arm Wrestling

Darts (1 set min)

Tennis (1 set min)

Parachuting

Shooting range (ammunition gun shop where you can at least choose 1 out of 3 to win from)

Gang Attack (can be done solo)

Survive Waves (all 10 at the same time you get the unnatural selection trophy)

I got this trophy by this list so hopefully no one gets confused about it as I did. so I hope this help ciao.

My problem, and I think it's one of the most common, was having my tennis partner quit on me before the full match ended.

This. 

I thought I had ''Enjoy your stay'' glitched, but then I played tenis and my opponent didn't leave and I finally got the trophy

Edited by Xxleonardo97xX

• 1 month later...
On 4/16/2014 at 10:55 PM, supersurvive1345 said:

If anyone need help with this trophy you can PM me. I am available some times and I have platinumed the game. If you need help, you got it! 

Really? That's great. I could PM you on 1st of May. My problem is that I've done everything for this trophy twice, and I still haven't gotten it. My partner did not exit the game while we were in any game mode and we won in every game mode that is listed for Numero Uno. Even in my online checklist when I go to Stats-Awards-Victory awards, I have each thing completed at least once. Idk what's the problem...

And yes, I have Enjoy Your Stay trophy.

Edited by Amonares

Really? Thats great. Man, I could PM you on 1st of May. My problem is that I've done everything for this trophy twice, and I still haven't gotten it. My partner did not exit the game while we were in any game mode and we won in every game mode that is listed for Numero Uno. Even in my online checklist when I go to Stats-Awards-Victory awards, I have each thing completed at least once. Idk whats the problem...

And yes, I have Enjoy your stay trophy..

Yup, sure just give me a PM. Add me on your friend's list. 

I would also agree it's the tennis one which is not giving the trophy as some douche-bag done the same to me as I was on match point on my serve and he decided leave the game.

As a consequence the trophy did not pop, luckily a friend of mine signed in and he let me win, but you have to see the match through to the end or it will not happen.

You could also add me to let you win a game of tennis if need be? Just holler at me.

Edited by heath_577