Going dark - season 2

• 2 weeks later...

Last night, my mate (who already got this trophy and was hosting) and I managed to completely stealth "Low profile". We went from A>C>B. Yet, when I picked up the last bomb, the trophy didn't pop. Even at the exfill point we had no cars coming in to rush us there. We killed a few people running down the hills, but that was it. Are there any requirements that I'm missing? Am I supposed to pick up all the bombs or is this mission just so incredibly glitchy? 

I finished it solo. The random I started with landed right on the roof of A, got killed and then quit. They triggered an alarm. I restarted after that, and that was the only checkpoint I used.
No alarms, no explosions, but I did get fired on before I took the enemy out shortly after. Not sure what why it didn't pop, but it was like a gut punch when it didn't. Maybe the alarm still counts even with a checkpoint?
This is probably the most effort I've put into an individual trophy in a long time...

Edit: Finally got it. I had a good random who knew the pattern and we back each other up well. We played straight through with no checkpoints, not detected, it popped right away after I picked up the objective. 
I still feel like luck is a significant factor to this. 

Edited by Msmith008
Added info

• 3 months later...

As of 7th July 2023 I got the trophy solo on the PS5 version (I have a 2nd console to start the lobby then leave). Doesn't look like there are checkpoints anymore, so you need to do the entire run in one go, no deaths, no detection and no alarms. I used the "snipe everyone at A and C from the central tower" method. Took about 5 attempts. I went A->C->B (unlike the video) and the trophy popped after picking up the 3rd objective. Don't need to actually exfil.

Video: 

Edited by rmhook
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 07/07/2023 at 11:35 PM, rmhook said:

As of 7th July 2023 I got the trophy solo on the PS5 version (I have a 2nd console to start the lobby then leave). Doesn't look like there are checkpoints anymore, so you need to do the entire run in one go, no deaths, no detection and no alarms. I used the "snipe everyone at A and C from the central tower" method. Took about 5 attempts. I went A->C->B (unlike the video) and the trophy popped after picking up the 3rd objective. Don't need to actually exfil.

Video: 

This is the method which I used. Sniping everyone from the top of the building is the best approach. I went A>B>C. However, regarding detection and alarms, you can get detected and even be shot at (as I was but make sure you kill those who detected you quickly) but so long as the alarms don’t go off like it says in the trophy description, you’re still safe to carry on with the run and of course after you pickup the last objective, the trophy will pop instantaneously 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/7/2023 at 11:35 PM, rmhook said:

Video: 

im about the re-install the game to clean the coop trophy, would you mind give a hand? thanks