Glitched Trophies! Patch 1.03/1.06

PoundofLife89-_-

8 hours ago, Good_Sir_Matt_II said:

Sounds like a Day 1 Patch fix hopefully 

1.03 is the day one patch.. lol so it'll prob be another shortly after launch.

7 hours ago, Silver-I-Chariot said:

The game isn't officially out yet, they will probably fix it.

While not "officially" out, the day one patch has been available for days now.

Okay so I beat the game on Hardcore and the trophy didn’t unlock however I think it’s due to me doing this.

Make a save before the miscellaneous boss fight trophy > Lower difficulty > get the trophy > reload save and carry on, however the game remembers the last difficulty you chose so when I reloaded my save before the fight whcih was on Hardcore I was actually on the lowest difficulty so what I did was change the difficulty to Hardcore and then play the game. Other than this time the difficulty wasn’t automatically changed to a lower one and I did replay the boss fights from the initial save on Hardcore too.

I’ve gotten one of the endings which kind of just abruptly ends the game and not the one which I think you’re supposed to get because the final boss is just pure artificial difficulty BS, so I did the other easier ending.

None the less no trophy for beating it on Hardcore so either the trophy is screwed or the difficulty thing messed me up.

Edited by SzzMN
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, SzzMN said:

Okay so I beat the game on Hardcore and the trophy didn’t unlock however I think it’s due to me doing this.

Make a save before the miscellaneous boss fight trophy > Lower difficulty > get the trophy > reload save and carry on, however the game remembers the last difficulty you chose so when I reloaded my save before the fight whcih was on Hardcore I was actually on the lowest difficulty so what I did was change the difficulty to Hardcore and then play the game. Other than this time the difficulty wasn’t automatically changed to a lower one and I did replay the boss fights from the initial save on Hardcore too.

I’ve gotten one of the endings which kind of just abruptly ends the game and not the one which I think you’re supposed to get because the final boss is just pure artificial difficulty BS, so I did the other easier ending.

None the less no trophy for beating it on Hardcore so either the trophy is screwed or the difficulty thing messed me up.

Was the same for me but i killed the twins on Hardcore and No trophy Pop. (It's easy with the PM Pistol fully Upgraded and telekinesis) the Game needs a massive Patch. Finished the Game on hard with Patch 1.00 and 1.03.

Edited by PoundofLife89-_-
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, PoundofLife89-_- said:

Was the same for me but i killed the twins on Hardcore and No trophy Pop. (It's easy with the PM Pistol fully Upgraded and telekinesis) the Game needs a massive Patch. Finished the Game on hard with Patch 1.00 and 1.03.

Yep you’re correct it seems the Hardcore trophy is just straight up broken too, it’s shame as this game is genuinely amazing and a fresh of breath air. Guess it’s time to wait for a patch on this game too ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SzzMN said:

Yep you’re correct it seems the Hardcore trophy is just straight up broken too, it’s shame as this game is genuinely amazing and a fresh of breath air. Guess it’s time to wait for a patch on this game too 1f602.png

Yes Game was Something else. For me 10/10.

Always the same with new Games xD time to wait. I did all what i can do. Playing some vr2 now. Hope Horizon is Not broken.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Floorkiller74 said:

LOL @ the people who bought this game because they thought it would upset strangers on the internet. Again, congrats...you played yourselves. 

be careful there's a rogue moderator surveying this topic and banning people if you talk bad about the game

• Like 2