Glitched Trophies! Patch 1.03/1.06

PoundofLife89-_-

The Game looks good so far. Only Trophies doesn’t work. So no need for shit storms that early. Especially its not even release Date.

it’s impressive which Game come from this little unexpierienced Team.

im pretty sure maka will save us with great collectible videos again :) or another one.

Edited by Diddi89
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, PoundofLife89-_- said:

OK i tested the new Patch 1.04 and 0 trophies pop. I think all they did is fixed the door Glitch in Testing ground 10. I have all lootyagins collected, all 8 Testing grounds finished but nothing Pop. I delete all saves now and start a Brand new one. 

Is there a point of no return or any missable collectibles/ enemy? Maybe it’s smart to left one of everything if this is possible?

7 minutes ago, Diddi89 said:

Is there a point of no return or any missable collectibles/ enemy? Maybe it’s smart to left one of everything if this is possible?

Collect all collectibles before fighting Dewdrop. It's the Point of No Return. Always collect everything in Story Missions. You can't Go Back everywhere! Last collectible is in the Lighthouse. Yes i have saves uploaded with everything collected exept one for later Patches.

Edited by PoundofLife89-_-

58 minutes ago, PoundofLife89-_- said:

Collect all collectibles before fighting Dewdrop. It's the Point of No Return. Always collect everything in Story Missions. You can't Go Back everywhere! Last collectible is in the Lighthouse. Yes i have saves uploaded with everything collected exept one for later Patches.

Seems like best way is to do a blind playthrough first while they address trophy issues, then go back and get the 100% on a different run, which is typically what I do for new games anyway. 

• Like 2

Glad this game released on GamePass. Playing it on the X where I don’t give a shit about achievements, and then when they (hopefully) get around to fixing the trophies, play it again on PS5. My two cents - so far it’s a brilliant game and well worth experiencing at some stage. 

• Like 1

Its a shame so many of the trophies are glitched as the game is honestly fantastic but damn, it seems as if every trophy that has some kind of tracking to it is currently broken. I supposedly only have 1 headshot kill but my tracker says im 52% done.

Hopefully they patch this pronto as outside of the trophy bugs the game runs very smoothly, plays well too. Well worth getting 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Oberlin1694 said:

Its a shame so many of the trophies are glitched as the game is honestly fantastic but damn, it seems as if every trophy that has some kind of tracking to it is currently broken. I supposedly only have 1 headshot kill but my tracker says im 52% done.

Hopefully they patch this pronto as outside of the trophy bugs the game runs very smoothly, plays well too. Well worth getting 

Yeah for sure, I am loving it. I would have done a blind playthrough first anyway, so not too worried about the broken trophies until my second run. This game has one weird review cycle though. I sometimes wonder if I am playing the same game. Then again, its the twitter and youtube mob generating most of the hate. 

There is only one issue that is persistent for me on PS5 outside of the trophies, the enemies and moving robots at a certain distance start the slideshow stutter effect likely due to optimizations for performance. I think this would be easily remedied on PS5, more understandable for PS4. 

• Like 1

I think itll be easy enough for then to patch most of the trophies. Its purely a case of the tracker numbers being completely off. It requires you to craft 8 types of consumables but theres only 6. Find 14 weapons, but theres only 12.

The wording on some of them is terrible too. Explorer says to find a Testing Ground but its actually for unlocking the entrance to EVERY Testing Ground. 

Every other trophy bar the large-scale collections unlocks just fine however, its mostly anything to do with collecting stuff thats seems to be broke. Either by the tracker freezing (like collections did in Hogwarts Legacy) or the number just being wrong.

Im finally in the ‘open world’ and im really enjoying it. Definitely worth a look for anyone on the fence and id definitely advise a blind playthrough first. Games are about the fun lets remember, not just steamrolling for the Platinum in as short a time as possible 

• Like 1

Fired up my Xbox to come to a 65 GB update of Atomic Heart? Guess it didn’t have day 1 patch already. I was playing it early yesterday with New Zealand location. Played for a few hours and definitely disappointed, glad I didn’t buy it on PlayStation.

Atomic Heart reminds me of what Callisto Protocol tried, sticking close to a “vision” or let’s say it simply, try to closely copy what made a game successful. Callisto looked at Dead Space and Atomic Heart looked at bioshock. But both failed and didn’t deliver the same amazing qualities the earlier versions did. Shame. 

1 hour ago, psycho_clank314 said:

The amount of rant for this game is so strange. How can anyone play the first 6 hours and say "game bad?" Did I get a different version of this game or something?

welp, its internet for you. liked = good game, disliked = bad game. there rarely 3rd option...

game ofc have downfalls, like some bugs(could be worse consindering this is newbie studio with 0 veterans in team) and mostly cringe dialogues(which was expected actually) wouldnt tick for everyone + some more nuances. but its not enough to be a failure. just not for everyone. tbh game was so crazy in trailers, and im still cant believe its delivered everything that was showed. imagine what they could do with second game, giving actual feedback.

p.s. english VA is pretty much bad. try original VA if that bothers you

Edited by Voland44

Just finished first complex and boss. Im absolutely loving it, a lot of atmosphere and cheesy banter, it's got a lot of personality that was missing from some other recent games like Ghostwire. 

The Bioshock comparisons are apt, its definitely an homage game, and a decent one so far. 

My theory for the trophies is that the counters are not wrong, they're including the unreleased DLC on accident. 

Edited by Startyde
  • Like 1

Ill say for definite with my continued play of the game that I have NO IDEA whatcthe developers were thinking when it came to the sheer number of enemies and the constant repairing of them. It wouldnt be so bad if the combat was actually solid and if stealth wasnt complete shit, but theyre both two of the worst aspects of the game.

If they dont make major changes with the game while patching it ill be dropping the game. 

• Like 1

Honestly, I think Chirper #23 (Security Recording 4/4) is at least ONE of the collectibles possibly messing up the counter. That is the chirper that is impossible to get since it gets stuck under a piece of metal from a story related explosion lmao. Interestingly enough, my trophy counter said I had collected 23, even though the 23rd one is the bugged chirper in question. My chirper trophy counter hasn't gone up since then and I'm at chirper #27. 

5 hours ago, Creasy007 said:

So glad I passed on this game for now. The lengths I’ve seen some go to defend this game, even despite its objective faults and awful glitches, is shocking. 

I personally love the game dude. I’m big on trophy hunting and have gotten pretty bent up about buggy issues but imo this game is so good I don’t mind.

gonna do a second run to get collectibles again once they fix it

• Like 2