Glitched Trophies! Patch 1.03/1.06

PoundofLife89-_-

18 minutes ago, SuddenCane said:

I just created a new game. And I tried it with my current Apocalyptic run save where I skipped every testing ground. Counter still says 0/24

No, I am not talking about the exploit. I meant that I played the full game on Apocalytic in my second run. But no trophy (and I didn‘t change the difficulty in between)

I think what they mean is a complete wiped save, like deleting completely the one you have from your console and start from scratch and see if that changes anything. But yeah I agree it will stupid if you have to re-do another hard run if that were the case

18 minutes ago, MichMasteR said:

I think what they mean is a complete wiped save, like deleting completely the one you have from your console and start from scratch and see if that changes anything. But yeah I agree it will stupid if you have to re-do another hard run if that were the case

Yes that is what I mean; however it's such a pain to test for me especially with the corpses as I'm at 37/46 I just don't have the time at the moment for another run without bugs/crashes and leaving the game open in rest mode at the moment.

On 2023/3/11 at 3:44 AM, SuddenCane said:

I just created a new game. And I tried it with my current Apocalyptic run save where I skipped every testing ground. Counter still says 0/24

No, I am not talking about the exploit. I meant that I played the full game on Apocalytic in my second run. But no trophy (and I didn‘t change the difficulty in between)

Someone says you can't change anything settings when the game starts. Any changes to the setting would invalidate the trophy, include graphic or audio, but is not confirmed yet.

Bought this on day one, still haven’t unwrapped it or started playing as was waiting for the bugs to be fixed. 

Latest posts here here still appear to be confirming that trophies are still bugged, plat is still unobtainable- even from a brand new fresh save? Have I got this right?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, PotrikBerger said:

Bought this on day one, still haven’t unwrapped it or started playing as was waiting for the bugs to be fixed. 

Latest posts here here still appear to be confirming that trophies are still bugged, plat is still unobtainable- even from a brand new fresh save? Have I got this right?

Yes, a bunch of trophies are still glitched.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, PotrikBerger said:

Just return it at this point. The game isn't even very good, patches won't save it

Me.

I delete all data and installed the game again. Just finished the game and a lot of the achievements aren’t unlocking, such as killing the last 3 bosses, the hospital and Pavlov complex story achievements not unlocking. The chest of all testing ground not unlocking. The apples in limbo, the armageddon mode and the corpses not unlocking.

• Like 1

On 13.3.2023 at 6:40 AM, PotrikBerger said:

Right! Still tons of trophybugs.

18 hours ago, SuddenCane said:

Right! Still tons of trophybugs.

Wow, still it hasn’t been sorted via patch? What the hell are they doing over there? Must be over a month now that this been out. 

Thanks for heads up guys, I won’t unwrap it yet then and watch with interest....

• Like 2

On 19/03/2023 at 10:15 AM, pavelbagirov said:

Even worse situation than Dying Light 2 

Still better situation than games like Torchlight 3 which will never have fix for their trophies

Anyway, I like this game but c'mon, trophies are bugged af :
- AVATAR : I got 24/30 but tried several times every elements... (Edit : used the 3 elements at the same time on ennemies and it worked, phew)

- LIMBO : 98/114 ??

- More than profit : 0/24

- Burning ears : 32/81 (already got 39 in fact)

- Chemist : 0/8 (for everyone in PS5 apparently)

- Triple penetration : doesn't work on PS5 apparently

Edited by MercureUnleashed
  • Like 1

On 21/03/2023 at 11:24 AM, DireIvan said:

We are all waiting for this

.....yup...still here, still waiting.....

...am bored as fuck though....

• Like 1

6 hours ago, psycho_clank314 said:

Is it time to poke the devs again? I was tagging them on Twitter, but that was pretty soon after launch, been playing other stuff. Re4 and Tchia kept me busy. 

I must admit, they've gone extremely quiet the past week or so, after initially being very responsive. I think they are working on a fix, I just assume they're not as confident about when they're going to fix this as they were with the other glitches and bugs they first set out to correct, as they were literally keeping people up to date on a day to day basis. I've followed along mostly on reddit, seems that the bulk of pressure is coming from Xbox and PC users, the game doesn't seem to have gained much traction on the Playstation side of things, at least not with trophy hunters.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, psycho_clank314 said:

Is it time to poke the devs again? I was tagging them on Twitter, but that was pretty soon after launch, been playing other stuff. Re4 and Tchia kept me busy. 

Yeah—whenever they a post a concept art or something on Twitter there’s always a bunch of people saying “fix the broken achievements/trophies”. On the pinned Reddit thread for bugs and for update 1.3.4, many of the comments are complaining about broken trophies. If they released a small patch that just addressed trophies it would eliminate a substantial amount of the issues people are reporting. The 1.3.4 update patch log said that it fixed all the trophy bugs so people sunk 15 hours into a hardcore run just to find out that everything aside from Hot Head (20 roadkill kills) is still broken. 

I uninstalled the game last week but am looking forward to a hardcore playthrough when it’s fixed.